Chapter 10

~Evan's pov~

I woke up still holding Delirious as he was holding his teddy bear close to him. He looked so cute it was unbearable. I kissed his head.

"Good morning to you too Evan." I felt my face burn. I DIDN'T
KNOW HE WAS AWAKE!!!

"G-good morning Jonathan." He laughed that wonderful laugh and snuggled closer to me. He turned in my arms until his head resting was on my chest.

I looked at my phone. It was 1:43. I slept through most the day. I tried to get up, but Delirious pulled me back down. I laughed and laid with him until we heard a knock at the door.

We quickly separated from each other and sat up. He was still holding his bear.

"Come in!" I said standing up. Brock poked his head inside the room.

"Hey, the guys and I are going down to the beach."

"Alright, we'll be down there in a second."

"Alright cool." He shut the door and Delirious stood up, setting his teddy on the bed and walking over to his clothes.

~Jonathan's pov~

I walked over to my stuff feeling Evan watching me. He looks so hot with bed head. He was still looking at me. I looked up at him and lifted up my mask a little so he could see my smirk. He winked at me. If it wasn't for my mask he would have been able to see my red face.

"Hey Delirious?" He asked as I put on a pair of black shorts and pulling out my shark eating a cheeseburger shirt. We were both topless now.

"Yes?" I looked at him as he walked closer to me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter faster than before.

"Why do you wear that mask? I bet you have a gorgeous face." He smirked at me and lifted up my mask a little about my lips. Is he going to kiss me? He looked back into my eyes and leaned forward.

~Evan's pov~

This was my chance. I leaned forward to kiss him.

Knock knock knock

Damn so close. I pulled back.

"Come in." I stepped away from Delirious who was only half way dressed. I slipped on my black muscle shirt and fixed my jean shorts.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" It was Luke. I felt jealous the second I saw him.

"J-just getting dressed!" Delirious quickly responded walking over to the door while struggling to put his shirt on. It was adorable to see him struggle.

"Okay then!" He winked at MY Jonathan and left. Jonathan followed out behind him. I watched them walking away and talking. I saw Jonathan look back at me and wink. God, I think I love him.

~Jonathan's pov~

After I and Luke left the room and started walking down the stairs he was looking at me.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I rolled my eyes.

"What we're you two really doing in there?" He elbowed my side.

"Nothing," I said looking away from him my face blushing instantly.

"Are you sure?" He was teasing me. I was about to answer when Evan came running down the stairs and put an arm over my shoulder.

"What are we doing today Luke?" Evan pulled me closer to him while talking.

"We were about to go get lunch. Want to join?" We walked outside.

"AWWWWWWWWWWE!!!!!!" I looked up to see Nogla practically fanboying over something. I looked at Evan who was just as confused as me.

"Are you two dating?!" Brian ran over to us followed by Brock, Lui, Droidd, and Tyler. Nogla stayed with Brian, Marcel, and Mini who were screaming their heads off. I was still confused.

"ARE YOU?!?!" Nogla finally ran over still giggling like a little girl. I looked up at Evan and he smiled down at me.

"No, Nogla, we're not dating. We're just friends."

"The hell! Friends don't put their arm around each other like that!" Evan looked away embarrassed. I looked at Lui and Nogla as they danced in a little circle.

"Guys we're not dating!" I decided to tell them the truth. We weren't dating. They all looked disappointed, but it was true we weren't. Evan only likes me as a friend.

But it looked like he tried to kiss me. Did he? I don't know anymore. I shrugged it off and left with the guys.