2

Y/N pov

"Now was that so hard?" Sakura sang.

"Shut up cotton candy!" I say.

Everyone chuckles at my smart remark on Sakura then I'm once again standing waiting for more questions.

"Interesting name y/n...none which I have heard." Kakashi says suspiciously.

"Wait....wasn't Naruto supposed to go paint the hokage's faces?" I accidentally say outloud.

"Ahh shit..." I cover my mouth and dart off to the hidden leaf village with everyone following me especially a surprise and confused Kakashi... not to mention Naruto that is wondering how did I know his name by now I have my mouth uncovered and I reach the village and zoom in past the people and hide in an ally.

I see all of them stop and look around then dart off in different directions.

"Phew! That was close..." I say to myself.

"What was?"

I gasp and turn around to see everyone I met so far.

"Damn...I forgot you people can sense chakra."

"You people? Aren't you a ninja too?" Shikamaru says.

"Uh....yeeaahh suurre." I say like I know my stuff...which I do just not many jutsu... now that I think about it I don't know ANY jutsu. Please don't ask about my jutsu....

"Okay prove it give me your best jutsu." Neji says.

DAMN! okay um.... think.....oohhh! I know.

I get my hand ready and try to focus my new found chakra...it forms a little ball and I yell "RASENGAN!" and go after Neji but I make a quick turn and hit the wall....HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS I CAN DO RASENGAN! I BEAT NARUTO LIKE ABOUT A ENTIRE SEASON! WOO!

Everyone has shocked faces especially Kakashi. Hmm I wonder I put my hands together in the ram hand sign and say "Byakugan!" Suddenly my eyes look like byakugan eyes and I can see like Neji and Hinata can see and Neji starts flipping his shit.

"Haha! Hmm...I wonder...." I close my eyes and when I open them I HAVE MOTHER FUCKLEBERRY SHARINGAN! Then Sasuke starts flipping his shit more than Neji. Kakashi is more surprised than me.

"Hee! I wonder what else I can do! Wait a minute..." I close my eyes and speak in my head...'Hello?...anyone there?' 'Hello you're not from around here.' 'Yes I know may I ask what's your name?' 'Yes it's Nekomusume but you can call me Nekomu' 'Can I see you?' 'Yes' she comes out and she looks beautiful she has long brown hair, blue eyes, and she's wearing a purple shirt with shorts under and black converse. (A/N Nekomu is her in the picture! ^-^) 'Wow you're pretty!' '*slightly giggles* thank you!' 'Okay I gotta go now you can talk to me whenever!' 'Okie bye!' I open my eyes 'still there?' 'Duh' 'okay okay! Sorry!' "Um.... how do I put this...I...have...a...demon inside me....her name is Nekomusume but we can call her Nekomu."

"Woah woah woah woah wait...so you have byakugan, sharingan, AND a demon inside you? What are you going to do next freak show?" Kiba says.

"SHE'S NOT A FREAK!" Sasuke and Naruto say at the same time then look at each other and glare...somethings up....

"Okay before we continue this we need to get you to the Hokage." Kakashi says.

"Oh yay I get to see Lady Sunade!......wait....wrong time woopsie!" I say.

"Lady Sunade? You are certainly interesting y/n...you see our Hokage is a man." Kakashi says.

"I know I know his name is Sarutobi and he taught Sunade, Jiriya, and Orochimaru...I've said too much." I say bluntly.

Everyone has confused faces on but brush it off like I did a bunch of research or something and head to the Hokages office.
*Time skip*

Once we're at the door Kakashi knocks and we enter, the Hokage has a shocked face and smiles "y/n! So good to see you! Its been a while!"

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Right you haven't met me personally...I'm your uncle!" The Hokage says.

"*gasp* UNCLE SARU!? ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU I NEVER NEW AFTER ALL THIS TIME! THE HOKAGES MY UNCLE!" I say.

Everyone and I mean everyone in that room is super shocked...like holy Jesus cookies what in Chucks name just happened?

"Wait that means I'm related to Konahamaru! Yay! I love that little dork! By the way where is he?" I say.

"Oh he's around the village hanging about." Uncle Saru says.

"Wait you know about...my situation?" I say.

"Yes what happens was very tragic but your brother had to do that for your safety." Uncle Saru says.

"I HAVE A BROTHER?! WHO?" I say.

"You'll find out soon enough let's get you back to ninja school...though you'll have to start over since you we're gone for so long." Uncle Saru says.

"I've been here before? How long was I gone?" I say.

"Right you lost your memory...and you we're gone for 5 years." Uncle Saru says.

"....well damn...." I say.

*Time skip*

Uncle Saru gave me the best house available....dear God it's a fucking castle.... I should've known...I LOVE IT! Oh my gosh I'm getting spoiled.. yay!

I enter the entrance and head to my room and since it was like midnight I should get some sleep as I know I'm gonna do training tomorrow and I'm in the same class as Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, cotton candy, ino, and everyone else...I never thought I would be in the naruto world....ever.