Chapter 2: Getting ready!

Thanks for reading so far! Hope you are enjoying the book!
---------------
The next week was a real bore since we had a science workshop thing to do. I didn't see much of Travis but he was just always around. He would just hang out with all his friends, an believe it or not, he was one of the popular kids now . Don't get me wrong, I hate stereotypes and "populars" but that was why I was nice. I wanted everyone to be friends with no cliches but of course, some jerks get in the way and ruin the whole thing! Anyways, today is just like any normal day. The bell just rang and I'm making my way to Lilly's car with her when someone taps my shoulder. Guess who? Travis.

"Hey there" he said with a big grin on his face

"Hi" is all I managed to say, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

Simplicity, snap out of it!
"I was wondering if you wanna come to my party tonight. My folks are out if town and I'm having some friends over" he smirks "you can bring your friend" he says pointing at Lilly. She grins at me.

"Okay, see you tonight" I say as he nods and walks away. Wow. How am I supposed to dress? I've never been to a party and I don't know what people do at parties. Drink? No, I'm not drinking at all. Dance? I cannot dance. Eat food?
Bingo! Now that sounds like a party to me! Once I get to Lilly's car, I tell her what happened and asked her to come. She said she had to help me get ready and I agreed.
~
"Stay still!" Lilly's yells at me while straightening my hair.
"Why are you straightening it? My hair is practically straight!" I yell back
"Whatever" she mumbles once she is finished "time for clothes!"
"I have nothing" I say
"Yes you do!" She screams as she takes a white spaghetti strap crop top out of my closet and light blue high waisted jean shorts. Oh! And converse.
I put it on and ... Wow.
"Wow..." I say under my breath
"Makeup!" She says while putting some light pink lip gloss on me and some mascara.
"You look perfect" she calmly states
If only tonight would go the way I wanted it to...
--------
Hi! Sorry I didn't update sooner, but here is chapter two!! Please vote, and comment what you would like to happen at the party or what you think will happen at the party...
Thanks!