Chapter Nine : Give me that damn burger

Hey Readers !!

What is your favorite movie ?? Mine is  ' Inception '

Copyright  ©  FlyingCupid

All rights reserved . This story may not be used or reproduced in any manner !!

thank you !!

* Chapter Nine : Give me that damn burger *

 " I will kill you Colin " I shouted at him .I was beyond furious

" Oh yeah ? In your dreams ! " He exclaimed. 

You were all be wondering that what the hell just happened . so let me tell you .

45 minutes ago .

" No .. thanks for asking " I replayed trying to be polite . He shrugged and said " anyway I wasn't going to give you that precious lunch " what !? I take my words back !!

he's not nice .. nah .. he is Mr. Jerk Face

and it is confirmed !!

I stared at him . He was eating his burger like there will be no tomorrow .

ugghhh " Stop making noises ! " I exclaimed in annoyed tone.

" wha-t ? " he asked or tried to asked . eww

I made a grossed face and said " Eat your food first " . He rolled his eyes at me and grabbed another burger . He was going to put that delicious burger in his mouth but I grabbed it . He looked at the burger then at my hand and dramatically turned his face to look at me . I rolled my eyes and said " You had enough. It's my turn to eat now " 

His eyes became wide and he quickly said " No way " 

I gave him my pointed look and snatched his burger from his hand . He looked at me with furious eyes . Yeah like looks can kill

I rolled my eyes and was going to eat the burger but someone snatched it from my hands .

" Hey ! " I exclaimed 

" It's mine kitten " He said aloud with smirked . Colin you will pay for this ! 

I looked at him and said "I'm not kitten " he just ignored me . huh ? like ignoring me, will effect me ?

in any way 

yeah when hell will freezes then it'll be .. maybe

you're so wrong Colin

I snatched his burger again .. 

Ahan take that Mr.Jerk Face 

" Game on" he winked at me . I was so shocked that I didn't notice he just snatched the burger from my hand .

It goes like this me snatching his burger and he is trying his best to take a hold on my wrist until I snatched the burger from him again and eat the whole burger in a single bite . His eyes became wide .. After chewing the delicious burger . I exclaimed my both hands in victory and then pointed my finger at him " huh ! loser " 

I was standing with a victory position but he was smirking at me ,I watched him confused what was happening ?

then I realized,, 

every single person's eyes were on me . 

Oh no

Oh no. 

I looked around frequently . I saw David face , he was shocked .. not only he everyone was staring at me with wide eyes .

Colin !!! That stupid male specie .!

 " I will kill you Colin " I shouted at him .I was beyond furious.

" Oh yeah ? In your dreams ! " He exclaimed.

After saying this he started running .I stood blankly . huh ? why he's running ? 

Oh no he won't .. 

I started chasing him .. He stormed off outside the Cafeteria .I speed up not wanting to loose him and suddenly he was out of my sight . How can anyone run so fast ?

I started thinking the places he would be gone to hide but I was waked up from my thoughts from a foot noise .  I looked straight and froze,,

David was standing few meters away from me ,He started walking towards me . I stared at him. Don't know what to do . Suddenly , He stopped and was looking behind me with frightened expression . what is he looking at ? I curiously turned around to look behind me but there was no one . I turned around to see David but he wasn't there . He was gone 

I stood there for couple of minutes . Trying to figure out what the heck just happened .

" Boo "

" ahhhhhhh " I cried in horrified voice . 

Colin was standing near me and laughing at me like the jerk face he is

I pointed my finger at him " YOU " I exclaimed and His facial expression changed . He was horrified . ahan

" I'm gonna kill YOU " I said and started chasing him before it was too late .. 

But there was only one question going in my mind 

Who was behind me ?

 Hey guys !! 

I hope you like the little twist in the story .Alexis deserved to be happy for a while . Don't you all agree ?

FlyingCupid