Chapter 39: Super Hot Roommate (With Commentary)

GODDDD this title makes me want to vomit. I have become a very disgruntled author. I should be getting paid to do this. 

"Good morning beautiful," I heard Gerard murmur behind me as I woke up. His voice was still deep and raspy from sleeping.

"Good morning," I giggled. I started to get up, but he only tightened his grip on my waist. We were currently spooning, as we had fallen asleep in this position.

"Mmm, no," he hummed in his morning voice, as he nuzzled his face into the back of my neck. He breathed in deeply. "You smell nice," he muttered. The morning voice had already been noted. We get it, B. 

I giggled. "That's because I showered yesterday."

"Well you still smell good."

I tried once more to get up, but he only tightened his grip again.

"Babe," I whined. "I need to get up."

"Why?" he asked. "Don't go. You're warm and you smell nice."

I giggled once more. I had always heard people say that guys didn't like to cuddle, but Gerard was the opposite. Gerard absolutely loved cuddles. "You're so cuddly," I said to him. He nuzzled his face into my neck once more.

"Of course I'm cuddly. You live with me now, and I can cuddle you all I want." Sure didn't wanna cuddle her for the last eight days though, did you? You only love her when it's convenient for you. GOD FORBID YOU HOLD HER RIGHT AFTER HER PARENTS' FUNERAL. ONLY WHEN SHE'S OBEYING YOU. 

"That's adorable," I said. I gave in and we spooned for a while longer. Girl it's actually pretty disgusting.

We were silent for a while but Gerard broke it. "You know what the best part of this is?" he asked.

"Hmmm?"

"I got a super hot roommate," he said, which made me laugh. Heterosexual couples frighten me. Now, if this were Kristin Way saying this to me, that's another story. Or Harry Styles. Or Taylor Swift. Okay, thirsty M is leaving again.

"You know, my roommate's pretty hot himself." Make the heterosexuals stop, please

"Not as hot as mine, sugar."

We spent most of the day cuddling in bed. The only time we got up was to use the bathroom or get food.

It was a great day.

I'm not sure why I felt the need to include these filler/fluff chapters? It's not like it's a short book. I didn't need to make it longer. IT'S LITERALLY 53 CHAPTERS LONG!! 0/10 chapter writing, 2015 M