Never tried poutine before?!

~ Ashley's POV ~

I woke up with my head cuddled into Mitch's chest. I saw my clothes on the floor and smiled while thinking about last night. What if I hadn't come to Florida? What if I still was in London? What if I Mitch and I wasn't a couple? I was so happy about the choices I had made.

I crawled out of bed without making Mitch stire. Slowly I started to pick up our clothes and put them to the side. I didn't want Jerome and Lachlan to tease us all the time, so the best was if they didn't know about it.
Should I take a shower? I took on a shirt and some pants before walking out of Mitch's room. I went into my room and into the shower.

~ Mitch's POV ~

At first I was a bit worried when I woke up and Ashley was gone. But then I heard the shower go off. I got out of bed and changed to some clothes. When I walked out of my room I met Jerome. He smirked at me.
"Did you..?" He began smiling even bigger.
"Oh, shut up" I said and blushed. Jerome followed me downstairs.
"I knew it" He continued. Lachlan sat at the kitchen, eating some cereal.
"Omg, he did it? Didn't he?" Lachlan said with big eyes.
"Ah, Yeah. The Benj is growing up" Jerome said taking some cereals too. I knew that my eyes were burning red but still I tried to hide it. At least I was relieved that they didn't be home.
"Just, shut up"'I got out of me while sitting down.
"Did you like our suprise?" Lachlan said smiling.
"Yes, we did" Ashley said from behind. I turned around. Her hair was wet from the shower but she had a cute little skirt and a long top on it. I was a bit suprised but smiled happily at her. She came over to me, kissed me, and then sat down next to me. I could see that Jerome and Lachlan kept their mouth shut, because Ashley was around.

"Should we do another Benj & Bacc Olympics?" Jerome asked in our skype call.
"Yeah, sure. But we need a twist on it. It's not as funny as the last time if it's the same" I answered and took a sip from my coffee. It was actually pretty dumb to talk through the skype call when I just could go upstairs and talk face to face. But it was like a habit. Before we moved to Florida this was how we'd have to do it, so why stop now?
"What if we put some challenges in it?" Jerome suddenly asked.
"How do you mean?" I answered and yawned. I was still a bit tired.
"The loser have to do a challenge at Arcadiacon. You know, a different challenge, every video"
"Why not? Sound fun! But we should begin to pre record them, we have a lot of things to do next week" I answered with excitment.

We did the first video. It was a classic, Skyblock Warriors. I won, which I was happy to do because the challenge was that three fans would get to throw an egg at you. After the recording we both was so hungry that we decided to go and eat.
"I'll tell Lachlan" Jerome said and ended the call. I walked into the livingroom where Ashley was sitting and editing some videos.
"How's it going?" I asked sitting next to her. She was chocked and jumped. But when she saw me she just smiled up.
"Two videos done edited" She answered proud.
"What about a break?" I asked smiling. Her stomach rumbled.
"We're going out and getting some food to eat" I continued and kissed her.
"Sounds good, I'm starving"

~ Ashley's POV ~

We went to a restaurant and took a table for four. There was menus for all of us.
"What's good here?" I asked looking at the food. It was nothing like in the UK. Everything was so different.
"The poutine here is pretty good" Mitch answered.
"Oh god, are you still a fan of the poutine?" Lachlan said with an look saying you can't be serious.
"It is always the best food ever" Mitch said proud.

"Well then maybe I should try for the first time?" I smiled at him. But he sat there with his mouth wide open and looked shocked.
"What?" I asked confused. Jerome looked at me before saying: "You shouldn't have said that"
"You've never eaten a poutine?!" Mitch asked loudly.
"No, I can't. I just.. I can't" He continued putting his hands up in the air. I just laughed at him.

"Have you decided what you're going to eat?" The waiter asked with a paper and pen ready.
"Two poutines and.." Mitch said looking at Jerome and Lachlan.
"Two spaghetti plates" Jerome finished.

It didn't take too long before our food arrived. I looked at the poutine. It smelled delicious. I was going to taste it but stopped when I realised they all were watching.
"What are you looking at?" I asked.
"I want to see your reaction to it" Mitch said smiling.
"Fine"
I tasted it and it was just as delicious as it smelled. My eyes went big, it was so good.
"Now I get it" I said and Mitch laughed. Then we all started to eat.

It has now gone 3 hours since we ate and Lachlan is recording stuff to his second channel. Mitch and Jerome was recording the Benja & Bacca Olympics and I didn't do anything. I already have been swimming, sunbathed, watched a movie and just chilled. Suddenly I got a text and it scared the crap out of me.
It was from Mike.

Mike: Doing anything tonight?
Ashley: I have nothing planned.
Mike: I have two tickets to a movie, wanna come?
That did sound like a date. I doubted. Mike was a friend for me, Mitch was the one I loved.
Mike: As friends only, I promise.
Why not? I mean, I am bored as hell and everyone is busy. And he said that it was only as friends. I mean why shouldn't I go?
Ashley: You know what, why not? What time?
Mike: 8pm, tonight. Should I pick you up?
Ashley: No, I'll meet you there.
Mike: Great.

Now I only had to tell Mitch. I knew he wouldn't like it. But I didn't want to lie either. I softly knocked on the door to his working room.
"Come in" I heard from in doors. I got in and Mitch shined up seeing me.
"Are you done recording?" I asked sitting down on a chair. The clock was half past 6.
"Almost, one video to go before we wrap this up for tonight. Just taking a little break" He answered.
"How about the editing stuff then?" I asked.
"Shit, that's right. It looks like it'll be a night of working. Are you too bored?" He asked.
"No.." I began and felt a bit nervous. "Mike asked.." Mitch's face went from smiling to an annoyed look.
"You're working and he asked if I wanted to see a movie. I'll need a ride there. Can you drive me?" I asked and took a deep breath.

"You have to admit that, that sounds like a date" He continued and the jealousy growed.
"How many times do I have to tell you? We're friends. And I love you! No one will change that" I said.
"But if you don't have time to drive me I can ask him to.." I began but Mitch cut me off by taking my waist pulling me into his arms.
"No, I'll drive you. And I trust you, it's him I don't trust" He said. I kissed him.
"I Love you" He said when we broke the kiss.
"And I love you" I answered back.

"Mitch" A voice suddenly said. I looked on his computer and saw Jerome in a skype call.
"You know that I'm still in the call. And I heard everything.." Jerome said smiling. I was blushing so much and so did Mitch.
"Don't you worry Ashley. Mitch is just too jealous" Jerome continued and I blushed even more.
"I'll go" I said and walked out.
"What the fuck Jerome?!" I heard Mitch say really annoyed at Jerome. I smiled..

🐱 Fluffycats Corner 🐱
This was a bit longer chapter.
Did you like it?
Then leave a comment and a vote!
❤️❤️❤️ //fluffycatandrea