The memories when he decided to forget his dream of finding All Blue. It was really hard when All Blue became a part of his daily life. All Blue became his inspiration. All Blue shaped him as a human being. But he had no other choice but to forget about it, forgetting entirely about it, just to focus his attention only to Baratie. To stay as an assistant chef just to repay that geezer for saving his life.

The memories when he first met his captain. When a cannon shot directly in Baratie, destroying the roof of Baratie. Then they found out that a rookie pirate crew of Monkey D. Luffy was behind it. That was the first time he had encountered a devil fruit user. Luffy helped them protect the Baratie from the crew of Don Krieg.

After that hard fight, the brat Luffy started again convincing him to be his cook, being a part of his nakama. The time he had realized that he was born to find All Blue. That no matter what happen, he could not really easily got rid of All Blue, his dream. Then he finally decided to continue searching the sea of his life.

The memories when he bowed solemnly together with his not yet complete nakama, to find or achieve each and everyone dream. It was the night when they were leaving the place where the first pirate king born and execute.

Now that he was finally here, standing in the center of the sea of his life. The sea he was always dreaming. The sea of legend. The sea he fought to find. Slapping his face countless time as hard as he could, waking him up from this beautiful dream. But the pain he felt from his face made him believe that he was not dreaming, that he was in reality.

That he finally found All Blue.

Extreme happiness devoured him entirely when his brain finally accepted that he had found All Blue. In addition to his happiness, his beautiful wife was also there, standing beside him.

His memories recalling suddenly stopped when a smooth and slender hand held him tight.

"Sanji-kun, how long we are going to stay here?" his Goddess wife asked. She was looking directly on his eyes, with her gorgeous big chocolate eyes.

Ah~ no less from his goddess. She was so beautiful.

He really loved staring at her beautiful face, loving the way she changed the expression on her face. Until now, he was still a puppy in love, still chasing her though they were already married. Because his feelings for her never ever change. As he was still madly fall in love to her.

How he wish to keep staring at her lovely eyes.

He really loved her, always love her.

Loving the way she held him tight.

"Just a little bit, Nami-san," Sanji replied. Giving his very warmth smile to his wife.

"Okay," Nami simply said, shifting her gaze back to All Blue sea.

Sanji's eyes relocated to his dream sea again. Observing it like it was the most beautiful place in this world. Kept dragging his cigarette hardly. Blowing the smoke away.

"This is not just a dream," Sanji whispered. Every single second, he never failed convincing himself that this was a reality not a dream.

His dream beside All Blue was to be with his Nami-san. His only one goddess who could easily turn his life into happiness. Who brought light to his world.

The woman he ever loved. The woman he admired. The woman of his life. The woman he was always dreaming. The woman who turn his nightmare into a dream. The woman who showed him the path of forever. His wife, Nami.

He could not really describe, measure or even say the love he felt for her. Because it was unbearable, it was so excessive that all he knew was to love her, to give her everything, to treasure her, to worship her, to make her happy.

Lost Memories (Sanji x Nami)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें