Chapter 19: Peros, The Necromancer

((BEFORE I BEGIN, MOOCOWLORD WILL PROBABLY READ THIS... SO IF YOU'RE MOOCOWLORD, I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I TOTALLY CHANGED THE STORY FROM THE RP :P, ALSO, ALL I REMEMBER IS THAT YOU'RE A NECROMANCER... THAT'S ALL I KNOW :D))

at night, before Cordalina and Scout made it, they noticed flashing lights from the graveyard. "Huh?" Cordalina noticed the light with her eyes barely open. "C'mon" Scout said, motioning towards the graveyard. They see undead bodies crawling around. "Uh..." Cordalina said, trying to look away. The undead screamed in agony. They notice a human-like silhouette toward the bigger tombs. "Who's there?" Scout said, pointing his sword at the figure. "Ah, me?" The figure said in a loud, confident voice. "Who else would I be talking to?" Scout said, in a first attempt to be smart. "But there's many of us!" The figure said, pointing at all the undead. "Us?" Cordalina said as she stepped up. "Mmhm" The figure said. "Well... Who are you? And what might you be doing?" Cordalina said, stepping up. "My name is Peros, an elven necromancer from the north." Peros said, proudly. "Peros... Eh?" Scout said, observing him. Peros stepped out of the dark and looked at the two. "And where are you headed from?" Peros said, with many of the undead glaring at them. "Near the northern inn" Scout said, motioning behind him, toward the inn. "The house?" a female voice said, stepping out of the dark. the girl looks identical to Peros. "Oops! Sorry, where are my manners? I'm Peras, Peros's sibling" Peras said, slightly bowing. "Since when did you come along!?" Peros said, glaring at Peras. "Aren't I always here?" Peras said, crossing her arms. The siblings get into a cat fight and Cordalina and Scout finally make it home.

((ALSO, I CAME UP WITH 'PERIA' FROM PEROS'S NAME, THANKS COWLORD. ALLLLLLLSO, PEROS, AENETH, LEMA, OMEGA, AND ALL DEM OTHER PPL MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERZ, YOU'LL COME BACK IN THE STORY SOON, I PROMISE, ALSO, LORD CHARLIE DIED :D))