5 years ago

"Come on mama I want to see daddy", I was ten then my father the best boxer in the whole country. Dad knocked that guy flat on his back bleeding and not awake. I whooped and my daddy came down kisses my mom and grabbed my hand.

He put me in the ring with boxing gloves on, something clicked I never wanted to take them off when me dad came with the hand mitts I hit harder,faster,harder,faster. "Told you Margo look at her speed and stance, she's a natural!!!"

So every day I would come and train, each day growing steadier and stronger.

Present Day

The crowd cheering the noise coming in waves my opponent is a skinny English girl, pink every thing and peroxide blonde hair, she looked determined, I'll give her that. But I could practically smell the victory.

"In the right we have Brittany aka the blonde badger from the UK!"- there some woo's but a lot more boo's,I snickered the blonde badger?

Really?

"And on the left we have our home girl missy from down under! Aka the blood warrior !" The cheers are coming in.

Oh ya that's right.

Hell yeas,woos,hot stuff, you know hormonal guys.

"Going for 9,000 !All right ladies I want a nice clean fight- he turned to me "and missy I want you to play nice ok?" I saluted and we went to our corners. My dad said you can take her down.

I didn't need confidence just brain.

Her left arm slightly moved just slightly. Straight shot to the throat. Down she goes. Not moving a very angry pair of men came up, guessing boyfriend and father. "What the hell did you do to my daughter you bitch?!?!?" I walked up to him "look pal you don't go into this sport to have tea parties and you dont go into it either if your a sissy like your daughter knocked out with the first punch!".

The. Ref pushed them back, smirking this was all over the press was going wild. The fight was so over, I won under 10 seconds. I collected my money and went to the lockers. Changing into my jeans and leather jacket I headed out to the parking lot, ambushed by guys and girls for autographs and phone numbers.

I found my baby a mga-bolt3597 the fastest sleekest bike. I tore out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

Turning right I came down my cozy street my home since I was born there was a moving truck outside my house. What the hell?!

Parking my bike my mom comes out. "Honey we have to tell you something..."