S A C R I F I C E

Claire

When I waken, my head is throbbing and the air is cold. I open my eyes to a dark room and realize the bed I'm sitting on, It wasn't mine. My forehead and nose felt like mush and the dizziness I feel is worsening with each move I make, but I fight it I have to fight him. I slowly remove myself from the bed and shuffle towards an old splitting pinewood door which was cracked open. Once I reach the hallway, a small curvy figure came into my view, she was face down and she wasn't moving, her clothes were stained with blood.

"Oh my god, hey are you ok?" I shake her gently as I turn her on her back and she looks at me terrified.

"No, no it's ok I'm not here to hurt you."

"But she is." She weakly pointed to Nahni who was towering above her trembling body.

"So nice to see my two favorite women introduce themselves." We didn't say anything and that angered her. She snatched me by my hair and pulled me away from the woman in need of my help and screamed at us both.

"INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!!" The girl wails out in terror as she stutters to get her name out.

"I-I'm Alice."

"My name is Claire." I say calmly. Nanhi loosened her grip of my hair and kneeled down to my level looking into my eyes. Her perfume was overpowering and made me nauseous making me turn my nose at her. She sneered and grabbed ahold of my jaws roughly, making my lips pucker awkwardly.

"It's so good to officially meet you, Locale has been waiting for too long to reunite with you."

"I see he found to replace me for the time being, I guess I missed the chance to re-audition, that's why I'm being held here because you couldn't you what your master told you to. Doggy wasn't trained well enough?"

"Oh, keep it up sweetie and the only thing you'll be missing is the time to tell you're ex boyfriends goodbye once I cut them to pieces, and if you cry for them I'll kill her, your precious baby girl and sweet little Lilo right along with him." She forced a kiss upon my lips and I spit in her face in disgust my saliva catching her right in his eyeball.

"I don't ever want you to touch my damn lips, your a monster keeping people in this place like this, what is all of this for? You're sick and fucking disgusting just like him!"

"I'm taking what is MINE, you ungrateful little bitch!" The back of her hand slammed against my temples knocking me clean onto the ground. Although she had hit me I stood to my feet showing her her punching were something I could stand, for god sakes I've been electrocuted for hours at a time. I can definitely take a punch, or a slap,

"You must be upset, having to live with the fact that I will always be the one Locale cheeses after, the one he'll always want." I said rubbing my cheek.

"Shut up...." She muttered clenching her fist.

"You can't even throw a decent punch."

"Be quiet."

"The difference between you and me," I stepped closer inching her back against the wall.

"I've killed people, have you? Locale doesn't like weak bitches."

"He doesn't want you, dumbass you're bait for his boys. He knows one of them cares about you so he's using you to get to them! You're not important to him!" She shoved me backwards and I let her remove herself from the corner.