I L O V E Y O U

In the darkness Laurent kept his eyes open as he laid in his bed, he couldn't sleep, not after what happened to Larry. He was lost in his thoughts when three knocks on his door jolted him out of the bed. Who could be knocking at this time of night. The knocks returned, only a voice came with them.

"Lau..... It's Larry you up?" Laurent sighed in relief and quickly opened the door.

"What's wrong, you ok?"

".......... No." Larry answered honestly.

"I'm scared." Larry was on the verge of tears again when Laurent tenderly ushered him into the living room, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"You can stay here as long as you want, and maybe sometime soon we can move where you feel safer, ok?" Laurent said gently kneeling down to meet his tears eyed twins' gaze.

"Ok....." Larry whispered. Laurent stood to his feet and tried walking o the kitchen but Larry quickly grabbed him by the arm tugging him lightly.

"Lau......"

"Yeah?" He responded turning around seeing large tears dripping down Larry's face.

"P-Promise you won't leave me. I can't be by myself anymore, what if he-"

"I promise I'm not going anywhere. He won't hurt you, Larry he would have to kill me first."

"But then you won't be with me, I can't live in fear like this."

"And you won't have to much longer. You sleep in my bed tonight and-"

"You'll sleep with me." Larry insisted through his tears, it broke Laurent's heart to see his brother hurting so much so he nodded carrying Larry to his room and placed him on the bed where Larry immediately fell asleep. Laurent decided to sit in the chair and watch over him. He smiled at his brother sleeping wiping what tears he had left on his face.

"I'm so sorry Larry, I promise to protect you better." Laurent could feel his body hut down from lack of sleep and he took the time to close his eyes, only for a little while......

***

When Larry woke up the next morning he caught Laurent sleeping peacefully in the chair beside him and smiles.

He must be so tired. Larry thought taking a blanket and covering him
with it.

"Sleep well." Larry have him a small peck on the forehead before exiting his brother's apartment building snatching the letter on his front door that was addresses to Larry.

"Why is this in Lau's door?" He asked opening the envelope. It was a letter from his oldest sister. He frowned and tossed it to the ground and headed up to the rooftop, he wasn't quite in the mood for anything else but peace, and the rooftop was going to give him just that.

***

Laurent instantly panicked when he didn't see Larry in the bed when he woke up, he was terrified that something had happened to him he flew out the door just catching Larry come down from the flight of stairs.

"Oh hey Lau, you sleep-"

"Why did you leave?"

"Well I didn't wanna wake you up to tell I was going upstairs is everything ok?

"No don't do that, you scared the shit out of me! I thought..."

"I'm sorry Lau, I just thought that you would wanna sleep since you didn't get any lately, don't be mad." Larry hugged him tenderly calming his brother down.

"Don't leave me, because I can't protect you if you not with me, I can't help you-"

"Lau, calm down its ok. You can't save me from everything, and you leave yourself open to danger too, so how about we protect each other, then we don't have to be scared so much." Larry assured taking Laurent's hand in his own.

"Just like you promised me, I won't ever leave you.... We're gonna be together forever." Larry said with utmost care. Suddenly he felt a feeling he hadn't felt inside in a while, his heart started racing. The more he watched his older brother slowly break down the faster it pumped. He didn't know why he was feeling so strange but all he wanted to do was hold Laurent and never let him go. Larry made Laurent look at him, tears and all, which caused him to tear up as well. Larry pulled him closer, wrapping his arm around his neck and hugged.

"Lau,"

"Yes?" Laurent breathed between his silent cries. Larry took a deep breathe and sighed squeezing him tighter as he let the few, yet emotionally powerful words slip out of his mouth.

"............ I love you."