Hotty with a body

Start from the beginning

                         "So, what you're telling me is that she was never there? She never dropped me off of a cliff or-" I got cut of by Merlin.

                             "She did drop you off of a cliff." He confirmed. "As I said before child, some of it wasn't fake. She got through to you mentally, and you're body passed out. She took control of your thoughts and made you soul physically transport to another realm. A twin realm of a sort. Twin Holdrex." He clarified.

I was sort of understanding what he was explaining, but it took me a second to comprehend it.
"So, basically, I could get hurt in that dream realm? And I wasn't done with my questions! What is that prophecy? Am I a Phoenix? Are those things even real?" I questioned. If Merlin was bothered by my endless questions, he surely didn't voice it out.

"Yes, you could get hurt in twin Holdrex. And as for the prophecy, that's gonna take a while to explain. I'm afraid that this black hole can only transport for up to forty minutes, thirty five of which you used questioning and observing. And no, I do not think that you can be a bird." He laughed, as if it was absurd. I heard even crazier stuff than me being a bird. I stayed silent for a while.

"When can I ask you about the prophecy? It seems simple. And transport? Where are you transporting me to?" I asked, taking full advantage at the fact that my questions were actually getting answered.

"I can explain the prophecy to you, maybe tomorrow? I need to check my schedule, I might have a date with a sea nymph. But I can use this electrical contraption that I have and as young girls nowadays say 'text you the deets'." He stated seriously as I suppressed the urge to laugh. He was too old for this. I think.

"Good luck with that date." I laughed this time, but the atmosphere felt very happy. He wasn't affected by my teasing. "And, you have a phone? I don't have my phone, it's at home." I frowned.

"Don't worry, I might have invaded your household and took your phone number. I also took the liberty to erase everyone's minds, making it seem like you never disappeared. You just merely slept over your cousin Carol's house for a couple of days. I also got rid of that police report and brought everything back to normal. You can text me your thank you later. I saved my phone number into your phone as 'hotty with a body'." He stated so fast, that I almost didn't catch what he was saying.

"Merlin?" I questioned. I heard a 'mhmm?' And continued with my question.
"Where am I getting transported to?" I asked, with a lot of caution.

"Your home." He stated, patiently waiting for my reply. I sucked in a breath.

"I thought that I was 'destined' to stay here?" I asked with some excitement and a little hint of fear. I've grown used to Atticus and Valdus, they're fun abductors. My mom was so strict and dull, I don't really know how to react.

"Yes well, your true form has awakened way too early. Destiny has been changed around a bit." He said casually.

"Merlin," I hesitated a bit.
"What is my true form?" I asked, sweat beads forming on my neck as I suddenly felt dazed.

"You are an elemental." He stated.
My stomach got weird butterflies, and I suddenly felt eager to question him about 'elementals'. But as soon as I opened my mouth, he spoke up.

"So sorry to end this so soon child, but time is running a bit short. Sleep." He commanded.

I blacked out.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
           Did this explain some unanswered questions ?? ❤️

                Did you guys like it or did it suck booty orrr ?? 😂 anyways, love you colorful unicorns, see ya soon in the next update. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!! (I read all comments!)

FAN

SHARE

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!! :

@gleishaa