The Real Forever - Chapter 3

It had been at least 5 years since my two best friends moved away and leaving me alone. I even lost contact with them and then, I didn't even know how they look like! I still wore the locket that Sean gave me of course, inside it had a picture of me, Sean and Tiffany inside. Well, I was supposed to expect a letter from my boss about the transfer. I was still livng with my mom and dad of course I had to move out soon because I was twenty and my parents wanted me to be independant. I heard the doorbell rang and I raced out of the house. It was the letter! After I came back in the house, I teared the envelope and read the letter.

Emily Moore,

Your job as a secretary is moved to Boston. You'll be staying at the Crystal Lake Hotel just until you find a place to stay in Boston. Sorry for the inconvinience caused. Happy working, Emily Moore.

Julian Harris

Boston? Wasn't there where Sean and Tiffany moved to? maybe I could see them! Or better, I could stay with them and dump the hotel and well, I just had to go there and find out myself. In the envelope, there was a plane ticket to Boston the day after! Oh my gosh I better start packing. As I raced up the stairs, I spotted mom walking down the stairs. 

''MOM! I'M GOING TO BOSTON!'' I hugged her tight.

''Well, that's great Emily. Your dad and I are going travelling on Saturday, the day after you go. I advice you to pack your stuff now for tomorrow.'' she said and went to the living room. But won't I miss my parents after I went to Boston?

The day has come. I can't believed I was standing on the ground of Boston. The smell was so different from home. I was in front of the company's building I was going to work for. It was big and it was just next to Crystal Lake Hotel. No wonder I was staying there. As I entered the building, the woman who was at the counter asked for my name.

''Emily moore. I'm supposed to have a job here? As a secretary?'' she looked up from her papers. she had brown hair and she looked to be my age!

''Hello, Emily. Do you remember me? Your little childhood friend?'' Tiffany?

''Oh my gosh...TIFFANY?!''

''EMY!!!!'' we hugged each other and jumped up and down. People passing by us looked at us as if we were crazy.

''At last, we meet again, so, how is my little Sean?''

''We'll talk about Sean later on. I think you should see your boss first, don't you think?''

She dragged me to the elevator and we went to the fourth floor where a office with a glass window where you could directly have a clear view of the ocean. Oh my whoever that worked here must be really lucky to enjoy this view while working.

''Tiffany, what are you doing here? I see my secretary is here.'' I turned around and there standing was someone extremely familiar.

The same brown hair, green eyes cute smile.

''Hey there. My name is Sean McGinty. Whatever you do, don't call me Mr. McGinty. It's annoying. Just call me Sean. And anyways, you look really familiar. Somehow like...my best friend five years ago...who I left. Anyways, what's your name?'' Sean, you little nuthead.

''I can't believe you don't remember me.'' I said to him.

''Excuse me?''

''Nuthead.''

''Hey! I'm your boss here!''

''I'm your best friend here.'' I took out the locket and showed him. And I swear, his jaw dropped all the way to the ground.

''You little. How could you make me introduce to you all over again? Don't you know it's forbidden in the rule's of The Three Musketeers?'' he still remembered the rule that we made when we were little? That was cute.

''Sean, mind telling Emy our little...secret?'' Secret? They had a secret and they didn't tell me?!

''Em...we're getting married...''

''Really? To who?''

''To each other. Our parents think arranged marriage is best for us.'' what...the...hell?