The Tell

At the video store called Video 2 * C

A light is flickering and the guy from the video store starts fixing it.

Then Jackson and Lydia pull up too the video store.

"Hoosiers in not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made." Jackson said.

"No" Lydia said.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper" Jackson said.

"No" Lydia said.

"Lydia, I swear to god you're gonna like it." Jackson said getting mad.

"No" Lydia said.

"I am not watching The Notebook again" Jackson said pissed.

A few minutes later Blair shows up and goes inside,

Blair's Pov:

"Can somebody help me find the Notebook?" Jackson said yelling into the store.

"I never thought you would be the kind of guy to watch The Notebook." I said

"I'm not it is what Lydia wants. Hello? Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me?" Jackson snapped.

Then Jackson and me look over to where the ladder and the flickering light is. They both start walking towards it past all the shelves. They see a body on the ground behind a shelf, with its throat missing. Jackson walked backwards, and he hits the ladder, making all lights flicker. Jackson sees something and pulls him and me behind one of the selves. Jackson sticks is head out to look around the shelf, soon whatever it was pushes over a shelf creating a domino effect. Jackson pushes me out of the way of the falling shelves but Jackson doesn't get out and the shelf falls on his legs.

I can see the thing. It is the Alpha. He walks over and stands behind Jackson, he looks at something on Jackson's neck.

"Get away from him you freak" I yelled.

The Alpha then looks at me and runs right towards me. It hits me I get flung into the wall. He walks towards me. I let my eyes go white and let the tattoo show its self. I put my hand up.

"Get the hell out of here." I said in a demonic voice.

Then everything went black.

Outside the video store

Lydia is sitting in the car when the Alpha come crashing thought the window and she screams.

In the Sheriff Police car Stiles Pov:

"Mm. Did they forget my curly fries?" Dad said.

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones." I said.

"Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries." Dad said.

"If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, you are wrong." I said

"Unit one, do you copy?" Dispatch said thought the radio.

I try to grab the radio but my dad slaps his hand away.

"Sorry" I say

"Unit one copy" the Sheriff aka dad says

"Got a report of a possible 187" Dispatch person says.

"A murder?" I ask

As curly fries fall out of my mouth

At the video 2* C Stiles Pov: