First Full Moon

I do not own any of teen wolf or its characters... I however do own Blair and her eyes. I hope you guys liked the last chapter. She meet Derek or a least a strange man, with glowing blue eyes. What's going to happen once they know each other secrets. And what is going to happen when Scott finds out.?

____________________________________________

Blair's Pov:

"I could be asking you the same thing I mean most people don't have glowing blue eyes" I stated with a sassy tone.

"What are you talking about my eyes aren't even blue right now" he said with a little bit of confusion in his voice.

"Before we finish this riveting conversation may I ask you what your name is and if can you please remove your arm from my throat" I said.

He nodded his head and then replied back with "My name is Derek Hale, and answer a question you asked a few seconds ago is I am a werewolf" he said.

"It is very nice to meet you Derek my name is Blair, and to answer your previous question I don't know what I am, your guess is as good as mine" I said.

He just nodded his head, "Can I ask you a question" I asked.

"You just did but go ahead" he stated with a cocky grin on his face.

"How does a person become a werewolf" when I finished my question the look on his face was one of worry, and I knew that it was worry because I could feel his worry, and I really wanted to know why his emotion were so much stronger than everyone else were. He turned around motioned for me to flow and started walking away. We ended up at small stream that ran threw the forest he sat down and I flowed his lead.

"Do you really want to know" he asked but it sounded more like a statement.

I nodded my head yes then I put my head down onto the forest floor trying breath and stay calm because all the emotion that were radiating off of him were driving me crazy.

Derek's Pov:

"Do you really want to know" I asked but it sounded more like a statement.

I looked at her she nodded her head yes and then leaned back and but her head on the forest floor I could hear her heart beating and I wanted to know why it was beating so fast and why she was crying back at the house.

"Okay as you wish, a person can become a werewolf by either two ways: the first way is be born one, and the second way is to be bitten by the alpha" he said. "A alpha usually bits people to make a pack, the bigger the pack the stronger the alpha, there are three types of wolves, omega lone wolfs not in a pack, betas wolves in a pack, and alpha's the head and strongest member in a pack..." she cut me off by saying "So let me get this straight Omega=weak, betas=not as weak, alphas=strong, alphas + betas= very strong, which means that thing that attacked Scott isn't going to stop" she had fear in her eyes. I was soon hovering over her, I think I kind of scared her but soon as I saw the fear it was replaced with anger, but why should she be angry I know I was.

"What do you mean the thing that attacked Scott, and who is Scott and what attacked him" I growled out the last part of.

"So back at that burnt down house Scott was the guy standing in front of me, last night him and I were running threw the woods because we had come out here with Stiles looking for that dead body, Stiles dad caught him and me and Scott hid we heard something and started running but as you can see I run kind of fast, before I knew it I felt a pain in my side then I heard Scott scream I started running towards the scream and when I found him, there was some thing standing over him with these glowing red eyes and as I ran towards Scott the thing saw me and ran off, and can you please keep your lust to yourself" as soon as she said the last little bit I could tell that she instantly regretted it. If anything my lust went up I could tell I was making her uncomfortable, but I didn't care.