Chapter 3: Not So Bad After All

After the movie, it was pretty late. After being absolutely terrified for the whole movie, I was finally feeling better while he put the disc back into the drawer.

"Never again." I said referring to scary movies, they scare the shit outta me and I knew I wouldn't be sleeping very well tonight.

He started chuckling, "you are such a baby Skylar." He looked towards me smiling, that was the first actual smile I had seen all day. He always had that stupid smirk on his face that looked hot, but his smile was gorgeous. It made me smile just looking at him.

"You should do that more often," I said while he walked back to the couch and pulled me into his lap .

"Do what?" he looked at me tilting his head to the side, looking like a confused little puppy.

"Smile," I said, "and not that stupid smirk, actual smile." He looked down smiling for a second but brought his head back up with the famous smirk. At least it lasted for a couple of minutes.

"What do you want to do now because I can defiantly think of a few things," he said while winking and pointing back at his bed. There was the player side of him, I knew this nice boy wasn't going to stay for long.

"I really have to get home, my parents are probably freaking  out," I said as I got up and started getting my jacket and backpack off the floor. He sighed but got off the couch as well. He opened his bedroom door to let me out. We walked down the stairs towards the front door. There was still no sign of his parents and it was getting pretty late. I hope he wasn't alone all the time.

We got into his car and he put on the Weeknd while we drove back to school to get my car. He sang along under his breath which made me giggle.

"What are you laughing at?" he said looking over at me.

"Nothing, I like when you sing," I said smiling at him.

"You better not tell anyone, this could ruin my reputation," he said smirking in my direction.

"What are you gunna do if I do Mr. bad boy??" I turned sideways in my seat so I was completely facing him. He just smiled and parked his car next to mine. I reached for the handle on the door when he suddenly locked them.

"First, I need you phone." he put his hand out so I could place it in his palm, which I did after giving him a suspicious look. After a few minutes of him typing he handed it back to me and unlocked the doors. I waved at him and walked over to my car. Once I was safely inside I heard his car wiz off. I looked down at my phone and I  saw that he put his number and texted him self.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

.