Chapter 3:im falling in love with my patient

The next morning I drove to Gotham and asked Doctor Smith if I could do a private session with Joker. "Sure. As long as you can keep him under control." She told me. "I will." I said.  So we got down to Joker's room and the guards handcuffed him and took him to the room that I was in. There were to chairs one long one and one short one. I was sitting in the short one. The guards sat him down in the long chair and I dismissed them. "So Doctor what would you like to talk about?" He asked me. I had my notebook in my hand ready to write. "Actually Joker, I was hoping I could talk to you about something." I told him whole blushing a bit. "Oh. Well sure why not! Here here you sit in this comfy long chair and I'll sit in that one." He said while getting up and reaching for my note book. I got up and handed him my notebook and we both sat down in the opposite chairs we were sitting in. "Ok Harlen, what's up?" He asked. "Well Joker I've been studying a patient for awhile and I find him so charming. I've actually got to talk to him and he makes me laugh and all that kind of stuff. So I'm in love with my patient. Kind of stupid huh?" I said with a chuckle. "Actually no. You're a serious doctor, and you barley laugh. So you're enchanted with someone who can make you laugh." He said acting all serious. "I knew you'd understand." I said with a smile. "No problem." He said with a smile. We switched chairs again and I got my notebook and starting drawing doodles and he started telling me about his family. When he got to his dad he said that his dad he got home and was always drunk and would always beat on him for no reason. "The only time I saw my dad happy was when we went to the circus my old man was laughing so hard at the clowns doing the stupidest things. So after we went home when I got on his over alls and I called him in to the room and once he got in there I dropped the over alls!" He said while we both started laughing really hard. "The crotch ripped in the middle and he popped me in my nose" He said. "Oh." I said as my laugh turned into more of a gasp. We were in the room for about an hour till the guards came in and took him away back to his room. I got up and straightened my dress grabbed my note book and walked to my office as I walked I looked down at my note book and smiled and all the doodles that I put on my notebook were hearts and inside of one said "HQ x Mistah J". I smiled and closed my notebook.