Chapter 1: how we met

"Are you sure you want to do this Harley?" Said Doctor Smith. "Yes I am." I said as we walked down the hall of mental patients. My name is Harlen Quinnzel. I am 25 years old and a therapist at Gotham. Gotham is a home for criminals or mental people you could say. "I've worked with a lot of patients Doctor Smith don't worry." I told her. Doctor Smith is a therapist to. She's a bit older than I am. But she taught me everything I know. "Yes, but Joker isn't like other patients." She said. Joker is a criminal psychopath. "I know Doctor." I said as we stopped in front of Joker's room. The rooms are like a bed room except instead of a door there is a big glass wall that's really hard to break. The only way to break it is through a bomb. "Well here he is. Enjoy." She said as she walked away. I get my note pad out ready to write. Joker is just lying on the bed. I knock on the glass. Joker instantly jumps out of his bed with joy. "My name is Harlen Quinnzel. I am a therapist here at Gotham." I told him. "Huh, your name sounds a lot like Harley Quinn!" He told me. "Like the acrobat in one of the greatest circuses ever. Yeah I know." I said in disgrace. "Any way, why are you here?" He asked me. "I'm here to ask you questions. Like why are you and Batman always fighting?"  I asked. "I think that's a question for only Batman." He said with a chuckle. We talked for about 20 minutes. "Ok well joker I think I better leave." I said packing my things. "I hope we get to do this again." He said with a smile. "me to" I whispered as I waved and walked away.
-----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hoped you liked this first part. ~Lilly