Chapter 5

The next day~~~
GABBY'S P.O.V
I woke up and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and pouted. I forgot to take off my make up last night so it was smeared all over my face.

I took make up remover and took off all my make up. I walked into the shower and pulled my hair out of my ponytail.

I moved my hands through my hair; brushing it with my fingers.

**After the shower**
I got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked to my room and pulled out a black crop top. I pulled on black ripped jeans and tied a red flannel around my waist. I put on black vans and then walked into the bathroom to redo my hair and make up.

I put on foundation then some eye liner. I put on mascara then sprayed strawberry perfume on my neck, and wrists.

I blow dried my hair then straightened it. I put it into a side braid.

"Morning Mom!" I screamed running down stairs to get to the kitchen.

"Good morning. Where is Sammy?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Well after you eat you should go get her."

"I might." I smiled

"What's got you so happy today?"

"Nothing." I said smiling and looked down at my plate.

"Mhm. Ok hunny." She laughed as I finished eating.

I jumped off my chair and grabbed my plate. I put it into the sink and drowned it in water.

"Ok I'm going to get sam then I'm going to school! Bye!" I kissed my moms cheek then ran up to my room. I threw my bag over my shoulder and crawled out my window.

I jumped onto the tree near my window and climbed down.

I ran across the street to Sam's house and knocked on the door. Her mom answered. That's weird because her mom is never really home...

"Hi Gab. Need Sam?"

"Hi Mrs. Layer. And yes please."

"Just call me Judy sweety. And she Is in her room."

"Thank you!" I said walking into the house then running to Sam's room.

When I opened the door I saw her kissing michael but i guess when she heard me he look over at me.

I was shocked at what I just saw.

I turned around and walked out her room.

"Wait Gabby!" Mikey both yelled.

Michael grabbed arm and turned me around making my bag fly off my shoulder.

"Let go!" I hit his arm, grabbed my bad again and ran out the house all the way to school.

I know that was dramatic but... Making him leave me alone felt right
-
I looked down the hallways till I finally spotted Liel, Taylor, and then another girl. I walked to them. When they noticed me they ran to me.

"Hey gurly." Said Taylor

"Hey Gabs." Said liel. "Oh yeah. This is alex." She pointed to the other girl.

Alex had short brown hair with greenish blue tips. She was wearing a green crop top with black high waisted shorts and combat boots. Her hair was down.

"Hi." She smiled

"Hello. Um Taylor, Liel. Can I talk to you for one second?" I asked and they nodded.

I pulled them over to one side of the hallway.

"Whatcha need?" Liel asked

"So um you know Michael..."

"Yeah?" Liel asked confused
"Fuck, what did he do?" Taylor asked

"Well after school, we kinda, maybe kissed..."

"How cute." Liel said
"So what's the bad part?" Taylor asked

"This morning I saw him kissing Sam."

"Sam?" Liel asked

"Sammy Layer."

"Oh..." They both said

"Don't worry. He is a prick. Don't waste your time with him." Taylor said and Liel nodded in agreement

"Ok thanks... mind if I hang around you guys? I dont want to talk to him right now." I asked

"Hell yeah. Were gonna be a fucking cool ass group." Liel said laughing

After Liel said that, someone walked behind her and put their hands on her eyes.

"Guess who?" Ashton said

"Erm. Ashton?" She said and he let go of her. He turned her around and held her hips.

I promise you they are so cute.

"How did you know? He pouted

"You smell good."

"My sent? Really?" He laughed

"Shut up." She said hitting his chest and he hugged her; kissing her forehead.

"Guys I got to go actually. Ill see you later." I said walking away to my first class.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mikey already messed up...

Anyyywaayyyyy, bye byeeeee xx