Shocked

I took off my heels and slowly made my way to his study.I knocked softly at the big wooden door it opened i stuck my head in the room .

Gabriella Rose Charleston yes sir i said with me eye close get in here now.

Yes sir i walked in front of his large L shapes desk how my a help father your behavior at the dinner party you at like a rich little brat.

W-what all i was saying you could of at least of told me a hold a "sister" ok you guy i have losted.

BE QUITE am not going to tolerate this behavior you have a new sister and that is finally.

But she will never replace Gina and you know that.

I walked to my room i sat on my king size bed why can't my parents see that am better off without a sister i mean Samantha looks like a very quite girl but who knows.

I took of my dress and hop in the shower and washed my hair my parents are getting my hair cut they think it's to long. But to be honest I could care less there always controlling me it's rather annoying i put on my silk pajamas and went sleep.

I woke up to a bell ringing in my ear when I looked up it was Samantha good morning it's time for school sis. I gave here a fake smile I got up Jessica hold a black shirt that goes to my thigh and a white blouse and black flats.

I went down stairs and grad a cup of tea good morning mother .father my dad nodded my mo just drunk some of her tea probably still mad about tge dinner party. Ok well we're of to school Samantha said what are you serious i just grad my school bag and i got on the bus and sat next to Hanna.

Guess what i have a new sister what?

Yea and just what else i saw the with curly brown hair at my mom's dinner party slow down Gaddy

------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoy and read my other story

           capture {m.c}