Chapter 1

Roxana's pov

I woke up in my apartment from my best friend and room mate, Clarissa banging on the door. I got up only wearing booty shorts and a bra and opened the door.
It wasn't Clarissa it was my boyfriend, Dallen.
"Oh, goodmorning." I said blushing.
"Goodmorning babe," He said kissing my cheek, "doughnut?"
"Thank you." I said walking into my living room, I threw on a all time low tee-shirt and ate my doughnut.
If your wondering, yes they Clarissa and Dallen know about what happened with me and Oliver.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"10:00"
"Shit! I'm late." I said running to my room and throwing on some skinny jeans and a cut up New Year's Day shirt. I brushed my now blonde grown out hair and put on a gray beanie. I grabbed my keys and small purse and gave Dallen a kiss goodbye and ran out the door. I drove to my place of work, the tattoo shop. I walked in and my boss Jared was waiting for me at my chair.
"Hi Jared." I said nervously.
"Your late." He said.
"Sorry I'll work later if you want me to." I said setting up my stuff.
"Okay you can get off at 10."
"Can I just close up at 11?"
"Sure."
That was how most mornings started, I made money and my life was complete at the moment.

Olivers pov

I felt awful for what happened with Roxy. I still love her, I tried dating other people but It didn't work. Im in a band and we are touring right now. We are heading to Iowa at the moment.
We plan on getting drunk and partying, and getting a tattoo maybe. Christian, Ricky, and Ryan were asleep in their bunks and I couldn't sleep. I was thinking of her.
Roxana Lina Rosemary.
I hope she thinks of me at least once in a while.
You know she hates you! Use your brain, oli!
I sighed and attempted sleep again.

~11 at night~

The guys were drunk and wanting to get tattoos me being
The only one sober and wanting to get a tattoo as well, I would take them.
We went to a tattoo shop and walked in.
Then I saw her.

Roxana's pov

I turned around when I hear the door's bell.
I was stunned frozen.
Oliver Paris was standing there. My heart began to race, we stood there gazing at each other for a while before one of his friends spoke up.
"Can we get some tattoos?" the one with spider bites and shoulder length black hair said.
"y-yeah," I said walking up to them, "who's going first?"
"I CALL IT!" the one with long black hair and a bandana said.
"okay, come with me." I said leading him to my chair.
All of them were getting matching tattoos: a ball of fire that says around it, try to hurt me, I'm already burning.
Then was the one with spider bites went, then the last one and then Oliver.
"Where do you want it?" I asked.
He took off his shirt and pointed above his heart.
"Here." He said seductively.
"Sit down, Oliver." I said coldly.
He did as I told him and I started.
"Roxana," he said, I looked up at him to show i was listening, "I missed you. I didn't mean to upset you back-" he was about to start but I stopped him.
"that was five years ago, I dont care i have a boy friend so if your trying to get me back. Think again. We can be friends, but it will take a while." I said, he looked at me and smirked.
"im up for a challenge. But i'll take a friend ship." he said, I rolled my eyes. I got done with his tattoo and they paid.
"Can I get your number?" Oliver asked.
I wrote my number on his hand and he kissed my cheek telling me goodnight and closed up after they left and walked to my car. I got to my car and drove home.
I was thinking about Oliver.
I did love him at one point in my life but now I don't, I love Dallen. Dallen treats me so well and I think he might be the one for me. We've been together for three years, I really really love him. But I wonder if I still love Oliver.

THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
|~•KIKXX•~|