Chapter 1

*Naomi's P.O.V*

I felt the Cheshire boys hand creep up my leg as I twiddled his curly locks in my fingers, his aroma was a bit of his aftershave with a hint of sweat, he was working hard, and I mean very very hard.

His hand made his way up to my vagina and his fingers slowly went in, I let out an uncontrollable moan, it was irresistible.

'Oh Naomi, you are so naughty, you know that don't you'. Harry emphasised the O instead of the A unlike most people.

I was too out of breath to reply back, he had got me horny already and we had only known each other 2 hours.

Downstairs you could hear the party rocking, the music was booming out the speakers and people were screaming and shouting. The usual house party atmosphere.

Harry was 19, I was 16. Harry was hot, I on the other hand was certainly not, well others thought so. The Cheshire boy stopped what he was doing and looked at me in the eye. 'have I told you before that you're a naughty girl? Only naughty girls would let me do this' He said in a raspy voice.

 'Yes harry you have'. Within seconds harry pulled down his trousers and his Calvin boxers and stood in front of me stark naked.

Wow. I wanted to tell him how impressed I was with his penis, but he might have thought I was some sort of desperate slag, in which I wasn't.

I looked Harry up and down then bit my lip and winked at him, everyone likes it when I do that. It's like my trademark.

Harry let out a purr then jumped back on the double bed, then on me. His body was towering over me and his green orbs were so shiny I could see my face through them.

He starting kissing my neck, which turned into a lick, which turned into so much more. His teeth started to dig into my neck like no other.

'OWWW, HAROLD WHAT ARE YOU DOING, EVERYONE IS GOING TO SEE THAT!' I screamed with a bit of a moan in my voice. Great I had a love bite on my neck now, What is mum and all my friends going to say when they see it.

'Sorry love am I getting too carried away? do you want me to stop?' He asked me. His eyes looked sad and tearful as if he was doing something wrong. 'No babe, keep going, I like it rough' I admitted.

He started again, at my neck, kissing me down to my boobs. He put both his hand over them and squeezed them until I moaned again.

I wanted to scream but then he might think he was in the wrong again. He started to lick my nipple and then eventually suck. It was good, very good.

His rose coloured lips started to trail down my stomach then down my thigh. He was experienced, you could tell. and NOTHING was going to stop him.

He put his big pale hands either side of my head then his lips crashed his way down onto mine, My lips were enjoying it, they were doing just the same to him.

I started to play with his dark brown curls again, they made him complete, he wouldn't be Harry Styles without them. He started to thrust the lower part of his body over mine with his erect penis rubbing just above my vagina.

He let out a meaningful moan, was this something? could this turn into a relationship? or would it just be a one night stand?

. I had to wait and see, if I play my cards right then I might just be lucky. He put his hands around my wrists and then entered my body, it felt so good, so fucking good. So good that I couldn't help but moan as loud as I could right from the back of my throat.

The boy let out a faint smile but I wasn't sure of the meaning. Was I making happy? Or was it just the sex? He thrusted again and again and it felt amazing. Just then my phone started ringing.