Chapter 23: Warning

Start from the beginning

"We are on a business where copying the idea is a cancer and my team doing our best to prevent it." I'm not directly answering their question I been thinking that too for many months but I don't just want to pin point my finger to those people in my company, specially in design they might be old enough but they are thrust worthy, they been a part of this company from decades and I have to dig deeper if I want an evidence.

"Well it seems that Mr. Espinosa has something in his pocket so why not let him be, right Mr. Ching? Beside I do believe that it is not about how long you been together... everything change so people does, feelings... loyalty..." I clench my finger under the table while looking at her straight in the eyes I know that those words are not just about to our company, but also about us... our dreams, my promises... our feelings in this game we both know that she is not the one called loser but I.

I lose my chance to be happy.

I lose my chance to be with her.

I lose my chance to have a family.

Everything... I lose them the moment I choose to let her go...

And the more I think of what I trade off, it makes me feel sadder... so sad that I want to cry now.

I hold back my tears and swallow my bleeding-heart right in front of her eyes.

"And to add on that Mr. Ching our company surely only give what is best for our client." She said with alluring smile.

I clench my teeth, I know that in this business It's hard to be on top you have to be unique, you have to be out-standing, and while you doing that copy write was your competitor while betrayal of all the people surround you is the karma.

I don't want to just pin point and attack them like a hunger beast, they are a family, they're still one of the reasons why this company still function despite of all circumstances.

"Well see, Mr. Ching but as I said a while ago, I'll make sure that you won't walk away to this company without signing a contract." A mischievous smile played on her face.

A smile full of confident, a smile that full of promise.

I see her team agreeing to her and even the other board of member seeing this I can't help but to feel proud in this country when women still treating beneath all the men, she's showing how superior she can be. That alpha is not always categories as male. But this woman in front of all of us is a supreme alpha.

The slide presentation is full of majestic creation and new to breath.

It's giving you a feeling to stay on this place to be part of this place, and giving an impression this where I should be, this is my paradise.

"The main purpose of this idea to give vibes of a paradise, but aiming that idea is not easy we know a lot of resort want to give that privilege to their customer and having such a grandiose place means a bunch of money, and to earn the profit we have to top up that to our customer which will be 90% a downfall."

"And how it will be a downfall? They should pay for what is should be. They want paradise? Pay for it. They want heaven? Pay for it." Mr. Ching said straight to Andrea, just how a self-centered businessman thinking.

Andea laugh and shake her head showing how disappointed she is.

"And you sound like a devil to me Mr. Ching" and she let out a sensual chuckle.

I see how Mr. Ching complexion change into crimson red.

"That's how business do, young lady what is the point investing if you will not profit to it?"