Why? Kirito.....

The next day, Kirito waited for you ,but he didn't talk to you. Same at school, he never spoke to you. His head always hung low, until classes were finally over and he walked out. You were curious about where he was going, so you stepped out. But what you saw was none other then Kirito kissing Asuna-senpai.

You walked up to Kirito and asked him, "Oh...... Are you two dating now? I didn't know." Kirito sternly told you that they started dating last night. You were smiling for there happiness, until a river of tears started falling from your eyes to the floor. You were confused, "Huh? What's going on? Why am I crying? I....", you said and ran away from the scene.

Kirito called out your name and that surprised you because he hasn't talked to you for the whole day. But you kept on running........ for the sake of Kirito's happiness...... Asuna's happiness...... their happiness.

You ran home leaving your bag in the classroom, you jumped onto your bed crying and crying unable to stop the tears. Later, when you realized that you forgot your bag you were about to go back to school to get it. As you stepped outside your bag was at the door step and there was a note attached to it.

Kirito had brought your bag for you and he said on the note, "From now on, I won't be walking you to school anymore. I will be walking Asuna since I'm dating her and I won't be clinging onto you like I always have. Goodnight.
P.s. I won't be calling you by your first name anymore, since you didn't really like it from the beginning."

To be Continued.......