#1- Meeting Him

Minho- You and a guy named Newt were wrapping up your tour of the Glade, and you guys were finishing up at the opening to the Maze, just as you saw a group of about a dozen guys all run out in one big group. Newt signaled one tall, buff, Asian guy to come over. "Y/N, meet Minho, Keeper of the Runners," Newt said. The runner held out his hand and smirked. "Nice to meet you, Greenie."

Newt- You open your eyes when you hear the metal doors above you opening up. Bright light shines down on your face, causing you to squint. You feel someone jump down next to you. As your eyes adjust to the light, you open them to look at a tall, muscular, blonde guy. He kneels down next to you. At first, he looks confused, but then he smiles reassuringly when you back away. "Welcome to the Glade. Name's Newt, Greenie."

Thomas- Some guy named Gally had just helped you out of the box you had arrived in when you hear someone say, "Thomas, you're gonna be the Greenie's tour guide." "Sure thing, Alby," you hear somebody else respond. You look up to see a tall, stocky guy with short dark brown hair pushing through the crowd. He ends up in front of you, smiling. "Thomas." He sticks out his hand in greeting. You take his hand and shake it once. "Y/N," you introduce yourself. He grins. "C'mon, let's go start that tour."

Gally- You were on the tour with Alby, going around to see the different jobs. Newt points to a group of guys who are huddled around what seems to be a broken down building. "Those are the builders. The job is in the name." You stare at the group as one of them looks away from the building and catches your eye. You look away quickly, embarrassed to have been caught staring. Soon, you notice that the guy you made eye contact with is jogging over to you and Alby. You can't help but stare in embarrassment as the tall, stocky, blonde guy runs over. "What's up, Greenie," he says. "Name's Gally, and I'm the captain around here."

Alby- You open your eyes to a bright light above you. Your eyes adjust quickly, and you see yourself surrounded by a bunch of guys, all around 15 and older. They all gasp and look confused. One tall, African-American pushes through the crowd. "Move you shanks! Let me through!" you hear him shout out as you watch him push to the front. As you stare at him, you feel someone jump down next to you and carry you out of the metal box. He sets you down right in front of the black guy, who's standing with his arms crossed. He looks you over and shakes his head. "I don't know how, or why you're here, Greenie, but until we find out," he sticks his hand out, "welcome to the Glade- I'm Alby."