When he finds out who she is

After 3 days of torture nat decided to make something happen in her life.

She skate boarded to Trevor's house wearing ripped knee linth jean shorts, a red tank top, red converse, black necklace and earrings and black and red mixed braclets, and her red helmet with a skull on the side and a big plastic Mohawk with black tips on the top. Her skateboard has a skull at the bottom.

She skated all the way to his house and seen through his mirror her sister, Chloe, showing him the key. She didn't give him the key first.

Nat fell down crying. "I'm tired of it, DAD IM SORRY FOR WHAT IM ABOUT TO DO! No one sees who I can be, but they will."

Nat ran back home with her skateboard in her hand. She went to Chloe's room and took everything that she took from nat, then she mest her room up. Broken things everywhere.

Nat locked her door and took the dress that she wore to the dance. She also took the mask and put it on. She began to rip bits and peaces off from anger. The mask stayed the same.

She then snuck out her window back to his house. Knocking on his window, she scared both Chloe and Trevor.

She had the mask on and kept it on. " give me my wallet and get out you whore" Chloe got up and screamed at her, "okay bitch, this is my wallet" nat smirked, "I know I'm a bitch as you your a whore and you know that this is my wallet. How you get the key anyway? "We have the same wallet so that means we have the same key duh" Chloe spat. Trevor got up and looked at nat pushing Chloe out the way. "Your voice, that dress, your beautiful eyes, you are my mystery" he said as he stared a at her soul, "do you love me" "Trevor she doesn't love you she can't even show you who she is" Chloe inturuppted. Nat then looked at Chloe and took her mask off. She then looked back to Trevor, "the only real love I ever had was from my dad who died years ago and the only time I see my dad is in my dreams. I honestly forgot what love is." She said. "I will show you."

"I hope your happy Natalie but I'm telling mom" Chloe said. "Tell her! I didnt like her anyway. Oh and by the way, you have a surprise when you get home" Chloe stormed put madly as nat and Trevor starred back into there eyes.