going under

Nat was sleeping... (Dream flash up, Nat's P.O.V.)

I was in my room sleeping. I woke up from the sound of laughter from all of my siblings and mother. I couldn't see what was going on until i finally put my glasses on. My little sister was wearing my red dress and cutting up all my clothes and shoes. "No! i need those!" I yelled. My mom looked in my dresser and found my tickets for the dance and the concert. She took the tickets and locked me in the house.

I ran to the window to see my mom putting the house on fire. I tried to open my door and leave. There was no way to break out. I looked for my pictures and took the picture of my family held it really tight. "I love you." i said as tears rolled down my face. The flames broke in and entered my room. the heat and toxic flames made me pass out. Right before i seen the light, i opened my eyes and seen a boy hugging me and crying. "wake up Nat!" he said. i looked in his big beautiful eyes and then hugged me again.

The police came up with the ambulance and fire fighters. I finally woke up to see that it was all just a dream.

I herd my mom call me to go down stairs. Running in my night pants and tank top shirt. I ran down two flights of stairs."yes mam" I said. "you were screaming last night. Was it a nightmare?" She asked. "actually, I did. See what happen was, well at first I was sleeping but then I-" I was cut off by my mom, "Don't do it again. I need my beauty sleep." "And that you do" I mumbled. "What?" she said. "nothing" I said.

I looked at the clock to see that it's time for school. wait what! Why didn't you wake me up? I will be late for school!" I yelled as i ran to my room. I ran in my closet and seen that my dress was ruined. "What?" I yelled. I kicked it and put on my Narvata t-shirt and my jeans. I rushed to put on my pants and black combat boots. I brushed my straight black hair.

  soon I seen the bus pass. I chased after it and yelled wait. When I got to the stop sign I just gave up and walked back home. I went up stairs and put my plad red shirt on and I took my skate board and back pack and went to school.

By the time I got to school, I ran to class. Ashley helped me sneak in class without getting in trouble. "Natalie Grace why are you late?" Ms.Cooper asked. "I woke up late and the bus passed so I used my skateboard to get here." I answered. "Well your now tardy and you wont be able to go to thee dance, you know if you choose to." she said. "WHAT?!" I said.

This can't be happening. I need to find a way to go to the dance. Honestly I don't care if I go, but I HAVE TO GO! My mom never let's me do anything. This was gonna be fun. I think I have a plan, but it's risky. I'll risk it!