Oh Gosh You're The Princess Of Hell. - Dean x Demon!Reader

Summary: You are a demon that find's Dean and Sam trying to help them.
Pairing: Dean x Reader.
Type: Relationship/Love. (You end up falling in love)
Warning:Swearing. Fighting.

~~~

*Your POV*

You were told to follow the Winchester boys around to keep them safe. You scoffed at that idea. You were (y/f/n). You were Crowley's daughter, he didn't like the Winchester boy's to much, why did he want them to be kept safe? You were following them around, you noticed a guy standing in a trench coat outside of the building, flying monkey, aka Castiel. You then noticed that Moose showed up aka Sam. You loved the name's your father gave them, wait, where's squirrel? Sam runs into the building to find Dean. You went a back entrance to avoid going near the angel. You were the princess of Hell, no way in your home were you going near an angel of the lord. You see Moose and squirrel tied up to chairs. You watch two of your fathers pets roll a table of knives into the room. You saw one run a knife down Sam's face. He lets out a grunt.

"You leave him alone you black eyed bitch!" You hear Dean yell. You grab your knife and stabbed them in the back they light up orange, one starts to fight you. You duck missing her but sadly she cut your favorite shirt. You pin her to the ground stabbing her in the chest. Her body light up orange. You couldn't save the vessel that they were posing. Sadly. Your eyes go from black back to your normal (y/e/c). You walk over and untie Dean and Sam.

"Hello boys." You say, with a British accent like your father.

"Who are you?" Dean says.

"(Y/N). Crowley's daughter." You put your knife back into your pocket. You had a knife that killed demons, weird isn't it.

"Wait, you're his daughter? Did he give you that knife?" Sam asks me.

"Yes, it was a birthday present." You walked them down stairs standing there was Castiel still on the outside of the door.

"(Y/N)." Castiel says.

"Castiel." You say. The boys separate us.

"I should leave, father might be complaining about the demon's I killed." You say laughing.

"You killed your own kind?" Cas says.

"Oh Cas, don't be so harsh, you've done it too."

"To save-"

"To save the boys, that's why I did it, one was my friend." You say.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't need an angel's pity." You say. You ended up going with the boy's anyway, you called and told your father, he said for now that's best, you agreed. You hung up the phone sitting in the back of the impala.

*Dean's POV*

It was supposed to be a salt and burn case, nothing more, that was until we showed up at the building. I had sent Sammy to burn the bones. Cas of course couldn't enter the building, something wasn't right, he was able to earlier. I went inside of course. I told Cas to send Sam in when he got back from salting the bones, that I think there is something more to this case. I'm upstairs when I hear Sam groan.

"Sammy!" I yell running to where I heard the groan. Then I felt this pain in my head then it was black

~Time skip c;~

I open my eyes. of course I'm tied to a chair. I look around. I see a shape of a body. I hear a cart wheel in. Oh great. They look at me.

"Where's your angel? Oh right, he can't come in, what a pity? Let's start with Sammy shall we?" They walk over to the body I saw.

"You leave him alone you black eyed bitch!" I scream at her. Then There is this loud bang and flash of orange come from the body. I see this girl standing there, her (h/l) (h/c) is what caught my attention. She ended up coming with us. She was Crowley's daughter, wow. I was falling in love with Crowley's daughter. (Y/N) and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie. She had her head on my shoulder. Sam walked in.

"Hello Moose." She said.

"You sound just like-" Sam says.

"My father, I know." Her gaze never left the t.v. I had my arm around her shoulder holding her against me. Crowley then appeared.

"Hello darling. Hello squirrel, hate to bother you guys, but (y/n) is needed back home for a bit." He said. He then left.

"Well, I guess it's time to go." I had grown to love (y/n) as she was standing up. I pulled her against me and kissed her deeply.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says. Then she leaves.

"Dude." Sam says.

"What?" I say.

"You're in love with the princess of hell." Sammy says laughing.

"Oh shut up." I smiled to myself. I did love her.