Their Past and Present

The four elementals agreed to meet at the same place after they packed to wait for the transportation to the palace.Dimetri went to his mothers house overly excited as he explained everything to his mother,Gaia Hunts a sweet woman with short brown hair and green eyes.Gaia was a single mother who loved her sons that she would do anything for them,she worked three jobs everyday gaining enough money to send Dimetri to school until he was able to graduate.She was still working but with the help of Dimetri the bills were easier to handle since he had a well paying job.When he told her the news,She smiled happily to him as she started packing for her youngest son.Dimetri quickly packed his own bags before helping his mother with her brothers then her own.The three Hunts left to go to the train station to wait for their transportation to the palace.

Alvira was happy but also sad that she would be leaving her friends to go be a princess,with her older brother Apollo Nictos a young man of the age of nineteen with blonde shoulder length hair and yellow eyes he was the leader of a gang in the neighborhood where she lived.Alvira knew her brother only did what he had to as long as she was safe,the siblings were abandoned when Apollo was eleven and Alvira was a year old.The two struggled to find a home but at last they stopped when  Apollo turned eighteen he joined a gang and found a place to live happily with Alvira.The little eight year old excitedly told her brother about what the head priest had said and that they were moving to the palace Apollo scooped her up and hugged her happily.He packed the little belonging they both had before leaving with his little sister holding his hand as they walked to the station waiting for the palace transportation.

As Cain opened his front door he was greeted by his parents and his dog.Cains mother Juvia a kind hearted woman having brown hair that is always in a bun along with green eyes smiled at her son as she always did.Gray Cains father a tall man with black hair and brown eyes patted his only son on the back as Cain explained his day to them.Cains family was a perfect family that always had money and the perfect jobs,as Cain got older his mother was diagnosed with an illness that was suppose to be deadly but she fought her way through it and survived.Cain was happy listening to his parents talk about how they were so excited to live in the palace with the King and Queen of the kingdom they were all raised in.The three humans pack their bags getting ready to leave with their dog Pisces who excitedly jumped at the front door.Cain put his leash on heading out with his parents to the train station to wait for their transportation.

Seraphina opened the door to her one bedroom apartment,as she knew it was quiet like always.She turned on the light packing her clothes and few actual belongings,A notebook sketch pad and pencils along with a hidden necklace that used to belong to her mother.Seraphina had a family who loved her with all their hearts a caring father Amon his bearded face used to tickle her when he gave her a kiss goodnight,a loving mother Anissa a kind woman who made the best chocolate chip cookies,and her twin older brother and sister Gerard and Trixie who she looked up to with all her might.She sat on her bed remembering the night that her wonderful family was taken from her as a bank robbery happened.Her father was trying to protect his oldest daughter from the perverted men as they held a gun to her head commanding her to strip.Seraphina was being hidden by her older brother so they wouldn't see the girl with the weird colored hair.Seraphina watched as her father and sister were shot by the bank robbers.Seraphina's mother was shot trying to get the gun away from one of them so she could protect her children but what she really wanted to forget was being covered by her brothers blood as one of the robbers slit his throat before noticing the little girl.They all looked at her with amazement before the police burst into the bank and captured the robbers.Seraphina jumped when she heard a voice in her apartment before she saw Cain look into her bedroom doorway.She threw a pillow at him hitting his face,before she stood up grabbing her backpack and pushing the guy out the front door locking it behind her.Cain and Seraphina walked to the station to see a bunch of smiling faces as three different families became friendly with one another reminding the red haired fire elemental that she was alone while the others had their own they had to stay with.She looked up at the sun when a huge train pulls up with the palace guards on board waiting for the families and the elementals.