Chapter Seventeen

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Dead serious."

"Im proud of you. I left him the rudest message ever," She said.

"Oh gosh," I laughed. I know how Paris can get.

"Another one of your little admirers has been asking about you too." She said, smirking.

"I don't even wanna know," I said. "I'm done with guys as of right now."

"Jelani." She stated. "He really misses you." She stated. "Has he been texting you?"

I shook my head. "No."

"He's so nervous about it. I told him to though. He reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy misses you. A lot."

"He can stand in line with Dan." I said, going back to work.

"I hear that!" She exclaimed. "Go best friend, thats my best friend," She said loudly, sticking her tongue out.

I looked back at her, laughing. She is a hot mess, oh my gosh. I don't even know why she did that, knowing that she's gonna tell me to talk to Jelani. Or Dig. Or both.

"Nah, thats my best friend, P." An all too familiar voice called out.

I turned, and there was Jelani Wright. I had to crack a smile. We were on decent terms, but I'm not so sure if he can reclaim that best friend title.

One thing after the next.

"Look at you," he commented, coming closer.

I looked at Paris who was smiling from
ear to ear as she walked towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you...I already know Paris probably told you that," He said. "But I gotta explain some thangs," he smirked.

"What do you want Jelani?" I asked, going back to the girls' table from earlier, "Everything good?" I asked them.

"Yes, thank you." They said. I turned to see Jelani right at my heels.

"She wants Diggy not you!" One girl called out, and her friend busted out laughing.

How about neither.

He grabbed my arm, pulling me to the side.

"Hay, you're on break, talk to me now," he said desperately.

I rolled my eyes, just about through with everything going on. "You know what, just go ahead," I waved my hands indifferently.

"Jonna." He stated.

??????

"Um?" I said in confusion. "Okay?" That's all?

"She the reason behind all this." he said.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

He laughed, "You're so cute," he said before continuing, "Well basically...she peeped Doggy was feeling you-"

I busted out in laughter. "You mean Diggy." I said.