The Morning After

Dawn had just begun to break, filling the empty room with white winter light. The boys lay in a mess of sheets, Harry lay spread out under the quilt and Draco's head rested on his shoulder, his leg curled around the other boy. The bright sunlight hit Harry's face, causing him to scrunch it and wiggle lower into the bed. Woken by the other boy's movements, Draco's yawned and fluttered his eyes open to find himself face to face with Harry, who was now snoring loudly with an open mouth. Draco lifted his hand and ran his fingers through Harry's notoriously unruly hair, it looked coarse and stiff but it was nimble and unexpectedly soft.
"Everything's going to change, but at least we had this winter," Draco's voice was barely a whisper, and as he leaned down to kiss Harry's high cheekbones, he caught sight of the white bandage that stretched the length of his own upper arm, meaning the disguising charm he'd put on it last night had begun to lift. Before Harry could see it Draco decided to pull on a Gryffindor sweatshirt and hunted for his boxers. He let Harry sleep whilst he tidied a little after last night.
Firstly Draco collected the clothing and folded it, then found some clean clothes for Harry and placed them on the top of his trunk ready for when he woke up. 
Just as Draco went to sit back down and crawl back into bed, a tapping came from the window. It was soft at first and then it progressed to an almost broken window,
"Alright! Shhh!" Draco hopped up, holding a finger to his lips as he let Hegwig in.
"What's she got?" Harry mumbled, still half asleep.
"Don't worry darling it's only from Remus-" Draco began, unfolding the hastily written note. But it was soon snatched from his grip, as he regarded his naked boyfriend pacing the room, looking deeply at the letter, reading and rereading it.
"What's going on?" Draco asked,  trying to put himself into Harry's path but Harry whipped open his trunk, sending Draco's neatly folded clothes flying, and grabbing out plaid pyjamas and a hoodie.
"Got to go... Dumbledore..." Harry was mumbling, rushing from the room, not making very much sense at all. And as Draco went to follow and stop him, all Harry shouted was "CLOAK!" Just before Draco could stop him.

Always
S.