I love you and always will

Matthew hug you until you woke up hey (Y/N) hi .* Hug* I have a Surprise what is it Matthew ? You will see  as he said close your eyes a minute or so he said open your eyes will you marry me ? You excitedly said yes! I love you Matthew I never let you go *hug* Matthew yea should we go to brent house sure . You walk with Matthew as you hold hand as you walk to brent house you knock the door he opened the door . O hey (Y/N) and Matthew hey come in you guys . You walk in brent yea? Nice place you got .thx (Y/N) no problem so what happened to Cameron (Y/N) ??? We broke up  brent . O I'm sorry what happened it's ok brent  . Matthew went to brent room babe come over here as you went to brent room Matthew was shirtless he Whisper in your ear let's do it again I want you to Grown again like last night you took off you shirt you make out with Matthew he know you want to grown Loud as you can he Grind on you . Faster than faster than you moan so loud you where lucky brent was at the bathroom . Then you stop put on your shirt then Matthew put his shirt on I love babe I love you to you said to brent you need to go as you left you walk home . Cameron was your house Matthew was piss when he was here you see lia with Cameron hey guys hi you and Matthew went to your room and chill in the bed they follow you in the room Matthew said to Cameron face can you stop following us she dose not want you back so back off she is my girl and we are happy together ok . Matthew *Punch* Cameron in the face  Cameron look at me . I told you Cameron to back off .