Cameron Dallas she a bad girl

Part 2     Cameron hug you and you see Matthew walk away you cry because you had feelings for him Cameron said what happen (Y/N) you said nothing I'm fine he said ok later you went to Matthew you house and you call him name Matthew you there? He said at my room as you went to his room you see him shirtless your face got red and he said lay down on with me you said ok with a red face as you talk to him he make out with you and said I can't do this why Cameron said I'm a bad girl you bit your lip Matthew made a face to you and Cameron said hey Matthew you there and you kiss him in the cheek one time the Matthew said I'm at my room with you (Y/N) Cameron said to Matthew why are you with her. Matthew said to have some fun (: Cameron said I know what you guys where doing your face got red Matthew face was looking at you Cameron said u make out with Matthew didn't you (N/Y) you said yes yes we did I'm sorry babe Cameron said let's go with a mad face you hug Matthew and whisper to his ear I love you ! Then you left his house and Cameron was mad at you . Are you going to do something to me Cameron !you yell at him the he laughed yes he put you in the bed and kiss your body make you groan he whispered into your ear and said I know you like that babe then he grind on you on the bed then you groan hard you said to Cameron stop it babe then he do the same thing I know you like that (Y/N) you moan and groan Makeing you say I love it baby give to me he he said too you are a bad girl .