Chapter Twelve(Change)

Start from the beginning

    If I did have a kid, I mean. How could he even be the father? How could he help raise this child, if he was still trying to raise himself? I shook my head and forced myself not to think about it. I didn't want to be pregnant and maybe if I just ignored it, it would somehow go away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lilly laughed from the doorway.  

   I looked up to see her long brown hair curled in ringlets near her chest, while she wore a laced square cut dress. She knelt down beside me and handed me a teal frosted cupcake.

"Your mom sent me in to come and get you." She smirked.   

   I bit into the cupcake, tasting the sweet vanilla and frosting explode into a sugary mess inside my mouth. She laughed at my enjoyment and fixed my hair, while flushing the toilet behind us. "Woah...hey, what happened?"  

    I glanced back at the now disappearing evidence and shook my head. I wasn't ready to tell anyone. Maybe if I was lucky I wouldn't have to either.

"Andy killed someone." I exhaled.  

    Her jaw dropped and I could tell she was searching for some plausible response, as if there was one.

"...you don't know that." She sighed.  

   We could both hear the uncertainty in her voice when she had said this. I smiled sickly and banged my head against the wall of the stall. He hadn't lied the night we'd tipped that cow. He really wasn't just trying to scare me. This wasn't an act at all. Andy actually was dangerous and terrifying like I'd always assumed.

"Let me guess, Zoey said this because her lovely sister, Taylor had dated him."

    I nodded and finished off my cupcake, playing with the wrapper after I was done.

"That bitch."

"She didn't really mean to-"

"No. That lying bitch! Taylor and Andy were just friends, you do know this right? Sorry, Devin gave me the run down last night."

"What." I snapped.

"Taylor did everything for Andy and begged him to date her, but Andy always found her annoying as hell. So they just remained friends. That guy that he supposedly killed, im guessing. Yeah, his name was Zach and...uh, well maybe he did kill him. I'm not sure. But, I do know Andy never dated that whore."  

   I sat there dumbfounded. I was an idiot. Why would I even believe a thing that came out of those girls' pristine mouths?

"She dated Devin...though right?" I asked, remembering the kiss they'd shared.

"Devin slept with her for a while, if that's what you're asking."

  I let out a small laugh and smiled at her annoyed comment. Lilly always found a way to cheer me up it seemed.

"We ditching this hell hole or what?" She asked, helping me back onto my feet.

"Sure...it's like almost noon though. Where would we even go?"

"You're so cute." She laughed.

    I pulled uncomfortably at my skin tight black dress. I'd never worn anything like this in my entire life. I felt like a stripper. The fabric barely covered my butt and dipped far too low on my chest...I mean its not like I had huge boobs, but I wasn't comfortable putting them on display either.

"You look hot. Stop squirming." Lilly laughed.

"I look like a stripper." I replied.

"An expensive stripper."