Chapter 1

Annabeth pov
Sabrina and I where 12 now. Luke was 14. Thalia was a tree. Times had changed. Grover was out trying to find more halfbloods, from the information I had heard he found someone extremely powerful and someone very annoying. But according to my recources they where both half bloods.
Sabrina, Dapne (who was now 9), and I were at archery when it all started. A boy from the hermes cabin was making fun of Daphne, he was poking her cheeks and calling her fat, Daphne pushed him away but he kept coming back. When Sabrina found out aboit this she was two things: one upset with Daphne for thinking she didn't need her sister, and two furious with the hermes camper. She confronted him and told him to stay away from his sister.
"What are you gonna do about it," he said emphasizing the you.
"Something worse than tartarus itself," she said, her anger growing rapidly.
"Yeah right, what is some Apollo girl going to do?" He said then spit at the floor near her feet.
Sabrina laughed but you could tell she was enraged, "I'm not a child of Apollo, I'm child of Hades," she said then dug her dagger into the ground were the earth split enough for the hands of Zombies to poke out.
"Stop this please," the hermes kid said, he at some point had fallen on his but and was inching away from the gap in the floor.
Daphne ran up to her and hugged her saying he wasn't worth it and Sabrina would just waste her energy by summoning them.
Sabrina seemed to come out of a trance when she heard her sisters words," I'm sorry," she whispered so quietly only the people standing close to her could hear.
"Its ok," Daphne said.
Sabrina picked her dagger up, stood and glares at the camper,"never mess with sister again,"
He put his hands up in surrender and swore on the river Styx he would neveragain he said he was sorry and ran to his cabin only glancing back to see if she was following.
No one knew why Sabrina had blonde hair but they were to afraid to ask.
Two boys and a sayter came running over halfblood hill. The sayter passed out half way over. Daphne immediatly ran over and looked at him. "Its Grover, Annabeth get some apples and tin cans quick!!"
"Got it!" I screamed back.I ran to the big house and when i got in mr.D was sitting on the couch. "Mr.D, can i please have some tin cans and apples?" He didnt seem to care he just looked at me blankly. "Its grover!" I said annoyed.
"Oh very well" he said. I thanked him grabbed the stuff I needed and ran out. When i got there another boy was passed out too. "Feed him." I told daphne. Sabrina ran up and checked the uncouncis boys pulse. "He's fine" she said lifting up her head. "He just needs some nectar when he wakes up." "Ok. Daphne go get chiron"
"Righto" so off she went running to the big house. It was then i relized that the other boy was still awake. "Who are you?" I asked.
"I'd like to know the same about you!" He sneered. Then sabrina unseethed her titanium steel Dagger that was black like stone with an obsidian stone in the middle ~she called it deatheater~ pointed straight at him she said "who are you?"very stern.
With a big swallow he said "Robin Goodfellow. But every one calls me Puck." She lowerd deatheater slowly. "Sabrina grimm, thats Annabeth chase." She said point her thumb over her shoulder at the girl
"Hi" I said. Thats when chiron came...not in wheel chair form. "Mr.Brunner!" He asked/screamed. "Yes Puck, now let me explain all of this as soon as we get Percy to infirmary."