:one

Hey y'all! It's been so long since I've wrote this book and I honestly forget where I was going with it. So I'm going to be starting over! I promise to update more frequently. I've started college and I kinda forgot about the book. But now I'm in a place where I can have some time to write. I hope y'all enjoy what I'm coming with!"
-Aniya

Aniya 💛
Three years later

"Let me guess you got an attitude now", Jordan states. He follows me through the airport and I try to ignore him. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't know it was for last week! I got a lot going on"

"How you fucking forget a vacation that was LAST week!", I semi yell. This couple walks past me and I mug them. I don't care if I'm causing a scene because of how fast I'm walking. He got me fucked up... ALL the way fucked up. "You got me using vacation time just to stay at home!"

"Yo , I told you booking another flight and vacation is not shit. I got the money to do it. We can still ca-"

"It's not the money Jordan", I tell him. I set my bags down on the ground and look at him. "It's the principle that you don't pay attention. You never have time for anything anymore! I'm always at work or at home with Jace while you be out doing whatever. This was supposed to be us time and you screwed it up"

I fold my arms and wait for the truck to come back. Jordan stays silent because he knows I'm right. We have an almost one year old son Jace. He was born April 13th, weighing 6 pounds even. He has a hair full of brown curls just like his daddy. Jace De'Aunte Hamilton is definitely his daddies twin. We were not ready for a child at all. I'm still in school and working and he's always running the streets, building a fitness center and running the club. So we never see each other really. But I wouldn't have it any other way because I love our son. I didn't know what real love was until I had him. He just growing up so big , he's nine months now.

The truck comes and I tip the man. He smiles at us and goes on about his way. "Let me drive Aniya", Jordan says. I look at him and he takes the keys from me. "Get in the car"

I roll my eyes and get in the car. I throw my bags in the backseat however because I'm still mad. I'm supposed to be on my way to Bora Bora right now. But noooo my husband just has to be stupid and forgetful. He pulls off fast and starts down the highway. The car is quiet and either one of us is saying anything. About ten minutes go by and I feel him look over at me.

"Aye... I'm sorry", he starts. I look at him and see him glance over at me. He looking really good right now but that don't matter at this moment. "I know I've been fucking up real bad lately. And I promise that I'm gonna make more time for you and Jace. I've been putting him off on you lately and I know you got a lot going on. I'm just new to this whole time management thing... but I love you"

"Sure you do"

Jordan frowns. "Don't fuck wit me. You know I love you with everything in me. Don't even try to play me like that"

I try not to smile. "Whatever"

"Yeah that's what I thought... give me a kiss", he demands. I turn my head and he already got his lips puckered out. I kiss him and he smiles afterwards. The rest of the way we still don't say anything. When we pull in the driveway I see Arianna in the yard with Jace. It's January and it's chilly outside. Surprisingly there is no snow on the ground. When they see the truck pull up I see Jace point and smile. I smile big and get out to the truck.