Mylifeaseva fanfic chp1

I sighed as I woke up in my rubber ducky pjs. I looked around at my messy room. I groaned then ran my fingers through my hair then sat up. I walked over to my muggy bathroom then glanced in the mirror. Uh oh I look horrible for another day I'll just spend on social media and watching Netflix. My black hair was slightly curled and sort of messy. My greyish eyes had dark circles under them and my slim body with quite large hips were kind of covered by my ducky onsie. I ran a brush through my hair then walked downstairs.

I saw my mother having a talk on the phone with someone, I couldn't tell who. I ignored it and took some cereal. I sat at the table and ate my food. Did I mention how I'm finished school and have no life. I'm a nineteen year old girl that's single unemployed and has no college or university? But yeah the only thing in life I have sorted out is my Netflix schedule and my food preferences. My name is Clara. I have one friend and shes an alcoholic and a drug addict. I drifted off into thought. Lost out of the world until I heard my mother snort and hang up the phone. She walked over and sat down across from me at the table. She smiled perky yet widely. Oh snap, I know that smile, something's wrong. She nervously played with her fingers and took I deep breath. She finally spoke up. "Clara," my mother spoke softly. "I'm sorry but you haven't been doing anything with your life for almost a year, I just got off the phone with your father, he think this too but.." I scoffed at the word "father" I don't know what it would feel like to have one that appreciates you. I zoned out to what my mother was saying then I heard her again "Clara , I can't let you stay here anymore" her eyes beamed with saddness. FAKE. my whole family is fake. I stood up with out saying a word then ran up to my room.

I took out three large suitcases. Two for my clothes then one for every decoration and object in my room and bathroom. I wiped a tear from my face then grabbed my packed essentials and walked out the door and ignored my mothers shouting. I was still wearing my onsie but i didn't care. I took my old vehicle and drove to my friend, Annie's house. I parked my car in her drive way and ran to her door step. I knocked loudly. She opened after 5 minutes she was a mess. Her collarbone length hair was all on top of her head she had a very blue face mask applied and had an orange towel wrapped around her. She looked at me with a concerned face. She reeked of alcohol. "are you okay?" She slurred. I didn't notice there were so many tears running down my cheeks. " I got kicked out of my home." I choked out. She brought me in for a hug and I accepted. Annie soon welcomed me inside and I carried my bags to the spare room. She had a couple guys over, as usual. But I didn't care I had no where else. Until I can handle everything once again. I'm hopeless useless and I'm probably not safe with an alcoholic that brings a new guy home every night but this is all I have for now. And I'll take it.

I was sitting down in the spare room of Annie's house drinking my morning coffee since I obviously did not have time to do that. I was reading a book I found in a nearby bookshelf then my phone went off. It was from my mother. I looked at my phone seeing her contact name pop up on the screen. "Birthgiver" I wanted to ignore it but it just really ticks me off if I don't answer someone so I opened the text.
BIRTHGIVER: hey, I know your mad but your job at Karen's cafe starts tomorrow at 8:00am to 8:00pm.
WHAT!? I must have zoned out but I have a job now? And at Karen's Cafe? Karen? My mothers perky best friend? AGHHH KILL ME NOW.
i wanted to break everything in sight but you know what? I'm gonna take a nap because that solves everything. I wanted to break down into tears but nope. I'm just going to nap.

...

It turns out that nap was a full on sleep . I woke up at 5:00 am though. I took a half hour to be half asleep then decide if I should go to my "new job" or not. In the end I decided to because I live in this shithole with Annie. I finally decided to get up. I looked myself in the mirror. I'm not very pretty, i decided to curl my medium length black hair and put makeup over my face with pimples. I wore a large sweater and dark leggings with a lace choker. I smiled confidently and told myself that things would get better. by the time I was dressed, showered, shaved and actually had my hair brushed it was 7:49 am and it took five minutes to get to the cafe so I got in my black Lamborghini and went on.

I got out of my car, the sun Beemed in my eyes I brushed past the crowd of the parking lot. I was standing out at my height of 5'11. I opened the door of the polished Cafe. I went up to the front and asked for Karen. A smiling redhead with dark green eyes and a height of 4'12 came up to me. Great, perky Karen and I feel like a giant. AGH SO MANY INSECURITIES. She gave a warm smile and said "welcome to the team!" Then gave me a name tag and uniform then embraced me. Agh boob hugs forever and always. I went and changed then began my job. I served serval coffees and breakfasts to people but one girl stood out. her name was Eva. Her friends were bitches but she seemed so sweet. She gave me her phone number and recommended we hung out. i just hope she isn't a drunk or a drug addict.

I finished work and got in my car. Nick My crush of 3 years walked up to my car. His dad is my dads best friend. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, the best smile and great humour. The only problem is he has no interest in me and is a drug addict. I know I said Annie is my only friend but I wouldn't really consider him a friend. He smiled and spoke confidently "can I get a ride? " What. Is. Happening. Okay, it's okay Clara come on breathe. " Yeah sure, where too?" Okay we're playing it cool. Don't mess this up. He smirked with those dimples ahh. No Clara he is a fuckboy don't do this. "Just my house." I nodded. It was a silent ride besides the radio. I eventually pulled into his driveway. He got out but I noticed his best friend, Zach behind my car- remind you he is also a part of the fuckboy squad. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes that look so innocent-even though he does drugs. The best body ever. And usually wears beanies. In childhood we used to have a big squad. Him nick my 15 other friends that I barely remember. Around 14 years old he used to pick on me and grab my knees. When I turned 15 I was very depressed. He used to tickle me then hold me so close then tell me everything would be okay. I wish I could have that again. I ignored my thoughts then backed out of his drive way. WAIT. Did he just look at me. Nick freaking Collins. Looked at me? Ajkkshshenrml. I played it off then drove to Annie's.

1 week later

I got out of the shower and saw a text from Eva.

EVA: hey, Clara! Wanna grab some pizza with friends later?
I replied immediately.
ME: yeah! I'd love to get to know you and them!
Well, I lied about the friend part. Oh well. I got dressed in a bvb crop top and black leggings. I straightened my hair. I applied makeup then texted Eva telling her I'm ready. I Anxiously drove to Pizza Hut. My palms were sweaty, this usually happens to me being quite a shy person. I took a deep breathe then walked into Pizza Hut,

The smell of fresh pizza hit me like a truck, I sighed in relief as Eva waved to me, I ignored the girl who rolled her eyes and glared.i smiled and sat next to them. Eva and the other friend, Emily asked me how I was doing I replied with a fake smile saying that I was doing great. The girl who rolled who rolled her eyes, Trisha snorted. Damn this girl want a tampon shoved through her throat orrr? We all got along well besides Trisha making a remark about everything I said. Eva was nice and so was Emily we decided to have a sleepover on Friday.

Magical time skip to Friday.

I got a text from Emily
Em: Trisha's not gonna make it to the sleepover, she's hanging with her bf, do you know him? His name is nick collins.

/AN: yay! This is my first chapter and story so i dunno how I did but I'm posts anyways. Oh well, I really want to write since its summer and school is the only thing that motivates me. So yeah! Why not write fanfiction!? Jk I'm not this perky and I got bored but I will update soon if you like ;)