Chapter 2

My knees felt weak. I wanted to cry right there on the spot. But why would I do that he's not mine, he won't every be. I replied with a simple "he was an old friend of mine" then shut off my phone. Around seven o,clock Eva and Emily came over. They looked stunning . I looked horrid as always.swetpants and sweater life, except I can not pull this tumblr stuff off. Thank god Annie isn't home, they'd probably be weirded out by a drunk friend doing stupid shit around the house. I felt shitty as hell knowing about Trasha- erm Trisha and nick. We started talking about stupid habits and good make up products- no we did not have a pillow fight. We eventually started talking about boys. Eva was in a relationship they I asked me if I liked anyone. I replied nervously "umm, I like Zach, that nick guys bestfriend" Stupid Clara! Plain stupid. em was pissed at her ex. I had the brilliant idea of tping her exes house. Emily volunteered to use her duffel bag to carry the toilet paper. I was wearing black sweats and a sweater already so I just shoved on a dark beanie. Eva and Emily changed into black. We got into my car to drive there but Eva had the brilliant idea of picking up eggs aswell. Me and Emily both yelled "not paying!" In sync. Eva rolled her eyes and laughed. Fine, I'll pay. But you guys owe me.

We eventually pulled into Emily's exes driveway it was 1:07 am and this was my first time doing something like this. I was nervous but the adrenaline kicked in and I was excited I went first. I chucked an egg at the bold grey and White House. "Direct hit" I whisper shouted and Emily laughed. We all threw our eggs until we had no more. We toilet papered the beautiful garden then I threw the last egg at the window. Oopsie! I nervously laughed and Eva shoved me into a bush as someone walked outside. OH SNAP! WHY IS KAREN IN EMILYS EXES HOUSE? I must have had my mouth opened pretty wide because Eva coughed then said "close your mouth, your attracting flys." I shrugged my shoulders then realized my car was in her drive way, shit.i cringed then closed my eyes. luckily Karen's tall clumsy Great Dane ran out the door. Karen ran chasing him. I dragged Eva and Emily into the car, put in the keys then drove off like a crazy person. We all busted out into laughter then drove to Annie's.

I took Emily duffel bag into my room. Emily went to the bathroom and Eva went for a snack. I looked in the bag for more toilet paper but I saw it staring right back at me. That green plant that fucked up my life at age 7 the plant that tore my parents relationship apart. I came face to face with weed once again I tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly rubbed it away. I heard footsteps coming closer, I quickly threw the drug back into the bag and pretended I was on my phone the whole time. Emily and Eva were having a conversation about how that was so badass how I just toilet papered my bosses house. Yeah okay, I'll be greatful to be fired. Not. My phone dinged but Eva's and em didn't care, they were putting on Netflix. I was mad at Emily but it's not my choice what she does it's hers. I read the text. It was from my mom.

Birthgiver: I'm sorry.
I ignored her apology then sat with Emily and Eva to watch Ted. I thought about Trisha and Nick the entire movie, then at one point I finally decided to sleep. Even though Eva was wide awake and Emily passed out hours ago.

...MORNING...
I woke up to the smell of bacon. Eva was still sleeping so I assumed it was Emily. I got up out of bed, to fast apperently because I fell right back down. But once I did get up I went to the kitchen counter then looked at Emily. she was still in her pajamas, her hair was in a long curly ponytail and she was very petite. I walked over to make eggs. I love my scrambled eggs. Okay? The smell of bacon got stronger as I got closer."morning" Emily spoke up. "Good morning" I replied grumpily. I'm very upset if I don't get my coffee. I got my coffee ready then ate. I didn't have work today so I just hung out out with Eva and Emily. We decided to meet Trisha at the mall (ugh kill me now) but I went anyway. We got in Eva's car. I was sitting in the back while Eva and Emily in we're sitting in the front. We eventually pulled into the mall (yes I got ready and stuff)

We walked in. I only had 300$ to spend and I did not really wanna spend it. We met Trisha at Taco Bell. She was there with Nick two other guys. And Zach. Eva wiggled her flawless eyebrows at me due to the sight of Zach. I gave her a confused look. But then I remembered last night. I "like" Zach. It hurt like hell seeing Trisha with Nick but I just ignored it. We wanted Taco Bell. So we walked up to the other side of the food court.

We sat down at the table area in the food court. I was playing with my fingers anxiously. I noticed zach giving me a crooked smile. I smiled at him, is he flirting with me? No no boo boo not happening. you have a girl. I looked at Eva and gave her a "can we go to the bathroom" look. we walked off since Emily, Trisha and Nick were getting the the food.

I entered the bathroom and ran my hair through my fingers. "he's flirting with you." Eva said without an expression. I furrowed my eyebrows at Eva. "Uh the thing is he has a girlfriend..." I spoke softly. All of the sudden Trisha walked in not acknowledging me at all. " the foods ready. " Eva gave me a look. We all started walking to the food court again.

I saw Nick and I was a nervous wreck, I didn't even want to eat so I took it to go. Everyone was talking so I zoned out not listening. "Clara?" Zach looked at me. I looked around me. "I'm sorry what?" I mummered. "I asked you if you smoke." I rolled my eyes . I just find that stuff ridiculous so why respond? We were ready to leave but Nick stopped me. Hey erm- "Clara can you babysit my sister on Sunday?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess so." He smiled then Trisha pulled him away. I got in Eva's car with Emily. They invited me to go over Emily's but I turned it down for Netflix. Plus it's 11:40 already.

We pulled into Annie's driveway I got out of the car. trying not to wake Annie up I walked to the spare room. I turned on full house because that was my show. I got a snapchat from zach. we had a casual conversation, then he got flirty I kinda pushed him away and we had a funny dirty joke contest. I won. I slowly drifted off too sleep,

I woke up and checked my social media. another snapchat from zach.

Zach: morning babygirl.
Wait, did he think I was being serious last night..?