2.

(Mrs. Luca's POV)
This morning I got a call from a couple that looked online and they said they wanted to adopt izzy. I'm sad because izzy was my little baker that I will miss very much their coming tomorrow to pick her up. So today I will take izzy to the state fair.

"IZZY COME DOWN PLEASE" I yell
She come down "good morning do u want to go to the state fair with me today. "YES"she said with the biggest smile.now I need to call my sub Katie so she can watch the other kids for the day. Your all probably wondering, and yes I do this to every kid that people that call or come in the day before. I text my sub.

Me: hey I was wondering if you can watch the kids today? I'm taking one girl that's getting adopted tomorrow to the state fair.

Katie : sure I'll be there in 10 minutes

Me: thank u so much

Katie: no problem

So Katie is now here and me and izzy are now going to the state fair. Once we got there we went on the tea cups and more

*after state fair*

(Izzy's POV)
Once we got home everyone was asleep even ms. Katie so we say goodnight and went to sleep.

(Ms. Katie's POV)
Once Isabella and mrs. Luca left to the state fair Liz went and threw mrs. Luca's vase. So I said "Liz come here" she comes and I pick her up and put her in the thinking corner. I can't wait until mrs. Luca comes back.
It was around nine o'clock and I'm tired but the kids were running around so I went to the kitchen and made warm milk for EVERYONE once I was done I called everyone over. They drank their milk and was asleep In the next half hour. I tucked everyone in and I went to bed myself.

*a/n*
I know that chapter was short but I'll try to do a longer one next.