Chapter 2 || Can't Stand Right!

-Kaname's POV-

I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later since I took a lot from him last night, but the way he looks right now might mean he won't be able to walk for 2 days or so.

*Knock Knock*

Yes come in, he said on the bed. "Lord Kaname, did you noti-" Yes what is it, Hanabusa? Kaname asked not looking at him. "Well not trying to be rude but why is, Zero in your bed sleeping?" He's not sleeping he passed out on my floor from blood lost last night, Kaname said getting up from his bed.

"Oh, I see so that was the smell of blood in the air from last night" Yes and I need a favor from you, Hanabusa. Kaname says looking at him with his serious look. "Okay what kinda favor, Lord Kaname?" Hanabusa asked. When, Zero wakes up I want you to tell him to meet me at the library, he
said leaving the room.

"Yes Lord Kaname as you wish" Hanabusa said nodding his head.

-Two Hours Later-

"W-where am I?" Zero questioned looking around. Good your finally awake, Hanabusa said leaning on the door. "What are you doing here and where the HELL am I?" You see, Lord Kaname brought you to his room last night after you passed out on the floor, also he told me when you woke up to tell you to go meet him at the library.

"What are you talking about...When did I pass out last night" Zero asked sounding confused. Like i said you passed out from blood lost and, Kaname carried you into his bed that's all.

"Now that you mentioned it that's probably why my neck hurts and this blood on the pillow" Zero said looking down. Uh-Huh, now that you remember can you follow me to the library already, he said walking to the door.

"Yeah I guess" (falls on the ground)

"What the HELL why can't I walk...is my legs numb from blood lost?" Hey, you coming or what, Zero? "I can't walk so I'm guessing your gonna have to.....carry me" Zero said blushing. Fine...put your arms around my neck but not so tight so I can breath.

-Twenty Minutes Later-

"Hello....Zero, did you have a good rest?" Kaname said smiling. Oh, cut the crap Kaname your the one who did this to me in the first place, Zero said sounding mad. "That is correct but you see I didn't have control over myself when I'm in that state" he said sitting down.

Well thanks to you I can't walk right, Zero said sitting in the chair. "You know you look so hopeless because you can't walk straight" I won't be hopeless when I get my bloody rose and shoot your ass, he said smirking.

"You must not remember that I took your bloody rose when you passed out last night" Kaname said lifting, Zero's chin with his index finger. D-don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours, Zero said swiping Kaname's hand away.

"Oh, did I strike a nerve" No but your about to get your ass kicked, Zero said with a mad expression. "Last time i checked you couldn't kick my ass" You know what I'm leaving, he said crawling on the floor.

"You can't leave this dorm because I told everyone to keep an eye on you so you won't escape" he said carrying Zero to his bed. P-Put me down now, Kaname. He demanded. "Just to let you know your not aloud to leave this dorm without my permission, also I owe you now...Zero" Kaname said whispering in his ear while on top of him.

You don't own me no was does and get off of me, he said pushing Kaname off of him. "Oh, but I do I own every part of your body even your blood and I won't let nobody have you" Kaname said licking, Zero's neck.

Ahh, s-stop.....Kaname...p-please..I understand...y-you do own m-me and nobody...e-else just s-stop....AHHHH!!! Zero gripped Kaname's shirt because the pleasure he was felling.

"What was that, zero I didn't quite here you....can you say that again" Kaname said smiling. I-I said that you owe me and nobody else does....can you please let me go, Zero said blushing. "I'll let you go when I'm done with you...Zero" he said smirking.

W-what do you mean, k-Kaname? "Exactly as I said"

When, Kaname said that he held Zero's arms down and bit into his neck. Zero, moaned and tried to break free from, Kaname's grip but failed miserably.

-After Thirty Minutes/Kaname's POV-

Zero, if only you knew, but if I sucked anymore I probably wouldn't be able to stop...so for now...just sleep.