"*Chizz*, I need to get ready too," I remembered, throwing the dish towel I had in my hands onto the counter.

"Is there somewhere we could get ready?" Lexi asked, standing from her seat.

I gave her the look. "Dude, that is the silliest question ever to be asked. There's like eight bedrooms in this house and about five bathrooms."

She gave me the, 'Yeah, you're right,' look before I rushed to my room to get changed.

This year I was definitely dressing up since last year I hadn't really gotten to since I was pregnant and at Monster Mosh with the guys. I had put on my makeup to look like a skeleton but it wasn't enough. I liked to actually go all out when it came to my favorite holiday.

Andy was already in our room when I got in there and slammed the door behind me. He was trying futilely to zip his coveralls up in the back. I rolled my eyes and helped him get the zipper up to his neck. I kissed his cheek without a word and moved to our en suite to get ready.

The short black dress was hanging up with the white apron next to it, covered in dried fake blood. I stripped from my t-shirt and jeans and pulled the dress on over my head. When I had gotten everything situated there I put the apron on over my head and tied it in the back. The blood had dried nicely and I was going to be able to add some fresher stuff in a few minutes.

In the short two weeks since I had done my presentation at the high school I had dyed my hair. This time, instead of the usual black with colorful streaks, it was close to my natural hair color. It was a dirty blond color with copper highlights. I liked it, but I much preferred my hair to be black. I would go back to black once my hair started to grow out.

I had had my hair in braids since I took a shower this morning, so now they were dry and when I took them out my hair was wavy. I put on way less makeup than I ever have in the last five years of my life, settling for brown eyeshadow and a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. I even put on lipgloss for the first time in ever.

"Baby, can you help me?" I called out to Andy, hoping he wasn't in the middle of something. I needed help getting all the fake blood on my clothes and myself.

I reached under the sink to get the bottle of blood and I hadn't heard the bathroom door open behind me. There was a low whistle and I looked between my legs to see Andy standing in the doorway, enjoying the view. I rolled my eyes and pulled the skirt of my extremely short dress down as I stood. I tossed him the bottle I had retrieved and scowled.

"Just put that on me," I demanded, pushing my hair over my shoulders.

Andy saluted me and opened the bottle that was still basically full. I had only used it on my dress and his coveralls. He dumped a sizable amount into the palm of one hand and set the bottle down, freeing both of his hands. Soon, his callused finger were running down my arms and legs. He'd pause to get more blood, but other than that his hands were on me at all times.

I shivered constantly, his hands having an amazing effect on my naked skin. I really had no idea what was up with him lately. For the last few weeks he had to always be touching me and hugging me or kissing me. I mean, I wasn't complaining but it was a little odd.

Andy finished off by adding more blood to my dress and apron and smudging quite a bit on my face and in my hair. I was going to have one heck of a time getting this crap out. I took the bottle from him and proceeded to drench him in this sticky stuff, laughing when he growled at me for getting it in his hair.

"Payback's a *witch*, babe," I whispered, running my gooey hands through his hair. He growled at me again and took my face in his hands, slamming his mouth to mine roughly. I was a little surprised at first, so I didn't respond for a moment, but then I got into it, kissing him back just as aggressively.