Pregnancy

You have been throwing up a lot and having a huge appetite. So you took a pregnancy test and waiting a few minutes and looked at the pregnancy test and it was positive. You were  happy but you  didn't know if Tré was ready for a baby. He has youtube, vidcon, etc. You were so into your thoughts you didn't hear Tré call your name.
Tré-y/n
Y/n-I'm sorry hey Tré
Tré-"kisses your cheek" how are you love
Y/n-I'm good "looking down"
Tré-"looks at you" what's wrong
Y/n-nothing
Tré-"lifts your chin" baby there's something wrong tell me.
Y/n-umm--
Tré phone started to rings
Tré-I'm sorry baby I have to take this "answering his phone"
Y/n-"walks to the kitchen"
Tré was walking around and talking on the phone. Then he walked in the bathroom and saw the pregnancy test. He picked it up and saw it was positive. He was so happy but a little disappointed because you didn't tell him. After he got off the phone he went downstairs to ask you.
Tré-baby
Y/n-yes
Tré-why didn't you tell me you were pregnant
Y/n-"looks at him" how did you know
Tré-I saw the pregnancy test in the trash.
Y/n-I'm sorry I didn't know if you wanted a---
Tré cuts you off by kisses you 
Tré-baby there is no need to be scared to tell me anything and of course I want a baby. I love you y/n don't you ever forget that. Don't you ever think I don't want a baby because of my fame. That doesn't matter the only think that matters is you and my baby "rubs your stomach"
Y/n-aww Tré I love you "kisses Tré"
Tré-I love you too