Chapter 45- beverly hills

Jens pov
I woke up to a good day. I got up and walked over to the window. It was so beautiful outside. I went back to bed and faced Hayes. He woke up and stared at me to. "Why are you looking at me" he asked smiling. "Cause your to cute" I said kissing his nose.

"Well your beautiful" he says kissing my lips. "I love you" I said. "I love you to" he said back. I got up and decided to take a shower. What to do on this beautiful day? Oh what about we go to Beverly Hills? I lied down on the bed and checked my social medias.

Hayes woke up and went on his phone to. "Hayes do you wanna go to Beverly Hills" I asked. "Sure" he said. I texted everybody besides Matt and Taylor cause their with us. Everybody else agreed to go I just have to wait for Matt and Taylor to wake up.

An hour later they did. "Guys do you wanna go to Beverly Hills" I asked the boys. "Ya" they both said. "Yay" I said in excitement. I was just waiting for everybody to get ready so I went to the lobby to get some breakfast. "Woah where are you going" Hayes asked. "To get something to eat" I said.

"Not without me" he said getting out of the restroom. He was already ready. We interlocked our fingers together and went to the lobby. The jacks, Madison, Carter, and Matt were eating at a table. Hayes and I grabbed our food and sat with them.

"Hey" we both said. "Hey" they all said. "So first we're gonna cruise around then we're gonna go to the mall, is that fine with you guys" Madison asked. "Ya" Hayes and I said. When we were finished eating we all went back to our rooms.

When Hayes and I went in Matt and Taylor were ready which was good. I checked what time it was and it was 2:30. Wow time passes by so quick. I wanna have fun before we go back to North Carolina. Today was our last day here which kinda sucked but I miss home so much and especially my mom.

I got a bunch of texts saying that they were ready to go. I told the boys and we went to the lobby. "Let's go" Matt said.

*IN BEVERLY HILLS*

There were 2 cars since all of us couldn't fit in one. Cam stopped at a red light and car pulled up next to ours. "OMG" someone yelled. I looked over and saw 2 girls in the backseat pointing over to us. "I LOVE YOU CAM" a girl yelled. Taylor rolled the window down and they screamed even louder. "I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH" the other girl screamed. "We love you to" Matt said to them.

They both started crying and the light turned green. We said bye to them and drove off. Cam drove over to the parking lot. He parked and we all got out. Hayes and I were holding hands of course. Then we walked inside the mall. Some girls saw us and screamed. The other girls in front of them looked back and screamed and ran up to us.

We started taking photos and signing stuff. There were more, they were piling up. The security came and we had to go somewhere else. We went over to the frozen yogurt stand and got some. Tbh it was so good, but kinda expensive.

We exited and just walked around for a bit. "Idk about you guys but I'm hungry" Gilinsky said. "Same" I said. "Let's go to mastro's steakhouse" Johnson said. All of us agreed so we went back to the cars and drove over there.

*AT THE RESTAURANT*

We went inside at a waitress lead us to a massive table. We looked at our menus for a bit and chatted. "This restaurant is SO fancy" Madison said. "For real" Carter said. We ordered our food and ate. Once we were done we paid, then left.

"Where to next" Nash asked. "Idk" Taylor said. "Let's just cruise around Hollywood for a bit and we can go back to the hotel" I said. "Ok" they agreed and went into the cars. Cam parked somewhere and we started exploring. Of course we were exposed so we took a bunch of pics.

We took pics at the walk of fame. There was an ice cream shop so we went there. I got my ice cream when I was about to pay Hayes handed the guy his money. "Come on Hayes", "aye I just saved you money and plus I'm your boyfriend I should buy you stuff" he said handing me my ice cream. "Well thank you" I said kissing him on the cheek.

I haven't posted in a while so I guess I'll take a pic of our ice creams. "Guys come here" I said. They came and I told them to put their ice creams together. I took the pic, posted it and left.

*AT THE HOTEL*

Everybody went our room for some reason. They say on the bed or on the floor then Mahogany broke the silence. "Don't you want to explain something to us" she said to me. "Ohhhh right" I said crossing my legs together.

"Well long story short I got kidnapped. Nash, Cam and Hayes came to the rescue and my kidnapper Derek got arrested" I said. "Omg I wish we knew about this, you know we could've helped" Madison said with a worry look. "It's fine, he didn't hurt me or anything....." I lied. I didn't want to but there gonna end up like super protective parents on me.

We talked about it for awhile. I turned on the tv and we we're watching cupcake wars. Hayes wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead then I started to doze off.