Chapter 5: Sophia-When He Fell At My Feet

Start from the beginning

"Who are you? Who is he? What's going on? What did I do? What's happening to me? Where is Robert? Can I be cured? I need to see my family they will be worried." I said all at once in a hurry.

"Shhh. Its OK. Andrew will be fine. Sam is taking care if him. I don't know when you can see your family, and I don't know if you can be changed back. You didn't do anything. I don't know who Robert is or where he is, but you need to calm down and Sam will answer your questions after he gets done with Andrew." She said.

I followed her to the living room. We sit on the couch.

"Calm down," she says reaching out and touching my hand and I realize my whole body is shaking. I can't get his face out of my head.

"How am I supposed to calm down." I ask truly meaning it. "My whole life changed. I just found out werewolves exist. They have been living around me this whole time he is one and so am I now. I don't know where Robert my boyfriend is, and I think I hurt that other boy, and I don't even know how. I can't go back to my family like this, and I don't know if I will ever be normal again everything I wanted is gone now. I can't go to college as a wolf. I don't know how this whole thing works but I would never have kids if they were going to be cursed with this punishment, and all because I went for a walk in the woods and got attached by some werewolves!" I begin to sob.

"It's OK," she comforts me. "Everything is going to be OK. I thought I would tell you now, rather than later though." She says.

"What?" I ask wiping tears off my face. "Are you a vampire?" I laugh at the idea.

"Yeah!! how did you guess?"  She asks.

"I was kidding! You are to aren't you?" I ask in a fearful voice.

"No. I'm not kidding. I'm a vampire. So is my boyfriend. Darim!" She called. Here came a big built guy with dark hair, dark skin, and blue eyes. She jumped up to him wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug with no problem. It was almost as if she was flying. She hugged him and kissed him. Why not. Why can't vampires exist if werewolves do. "Darim this is the new werewolf," she said to him in a cheerful voice. "This is Darim, and I am Nyx," She said, and then she paused and made a funny face. "I didn't ask your name. What is your name?" She asks.

"My name is Sophia," I say, realizing she is the first person to ask me that since I have been here. I lean over the back of the couch and stick my hand out for them to shake it. They do. "Nice to meet you." I say. I had no friends since becoming Roberts girlfriend. My friends had become either jealous or scared to hang out with me. I didn't know why exactly. A new thought crossed my mind. Did all mythical creatures exist?
"Ummmm. Do all mythical creatures exist?" I ask.

"Well werewolves, vampires, and mermaids for sure. I don't know about any other ones but we aren't mythical," she said with a small laugh.

"Oh right," I say still skeptical even though I just changed into one.

"Nyx are we going out tonight?" Asks Darim.

"Ummm, I don't know. I mean I don't want to leave Sophia here alone," she says but I could tell she wanted to go out.

"I'm fine. You two go ahead," I say with a fake smile, because the truth is I didn't want to be alone.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm probably going to go to bed," I said with a fake yawn. "I'm tired," I say even though I didn't want to go to bed,  because this isn't my house and I don't know any of the people here.

"OK," They both say in unison.

"Do you want me to tuck you in?" Asks Darim.

"No I'm not going to bed this second," I say with a fake smile.