Jb

Name: Im Jae Bum // 임재범
Born: January 6, 1994
Position: Leader, main vocalist
Height: 179 cm (~5'11")
Weight: 66 kg (~146 lbs)
Education: Enrolled in Konkuk University's Film Department
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Bus vacations, watching movies, getting fresh air, looking for restaurants, photography
Specialty: B-boying
Ideal Type: Someone I like who catches my eye
Favorite Food: Korean stews
Favorite Musician: D'Angelo
Ethnicity: Korean
Nationality: Korean
From: Seoul, South Korea

SELF-INTRODUCTION

Hello. It's JB. My real name is Im Jae Bum. I am the leader and vocalist in the group, and as a bonus, I represent the chic image. ^^ I came in 1st place at the JYP Open Audition in 2009!! I came in that way, went into the public eye before the others did through 'Dream High 2,' and released an album under JJ Project for a total of four years of preparation. I hope we become a team that wins until the very end by taking care of one another, helping one another, and leading each other well despite areas that may be lacking. I also hope we get along well like a family all the time! We hope you watch GOT7 closely!

PRE-DEBUT

Both JB and Jr. became JYP trainees after they tied first at the 5th JYP Open Auditions in 2009.
In 2011, JB was cast in a lead role (as JB / Jang Woojae) with Kang Sora, Jin Woon, Jiyeon, Hyorin and Park Seo Joon, in the drama Dream High 2.
On March 12th, 2012 he released his OSTs for KBS's Dream High 2 "Together" with Jiyeon and "New Dreaming" with Park Seo Joon.
On December 24th 2013, it was revealed that JB would be part of the new hip-hop group, GOT7.

FACTS

He attended Sewon High School.
Played the roll of JB / Jang Woojae in KBS2's "Dream High 2" and participated in the Soundtrack.
Played the roll of Seo Mijun in MBC's "When A Man Falls in Love"
His friendship with former JYP trainee and current member of B.A.P, Youngjae, is well known.