Chapter 13

Michael's day started out rough. It was a school day and he had woken up before Calum which worried him. Calum had slept in for thirty minutes longer. Michael had to quickly shake Calum awake and make him something quick to eat while the boy got ready. He also had to rush into his truck and drop Calum to school.

While getting out of the home he had only put a shirt on so he was driving in only his boxer briefs and a shirt. Calum had leaned in to give him a quick kiss when he pulled up to the school (thankfully he wasn't late). When they got close they bumped foreheads. Calum giggled it off though and kissed Michael quickly.

Michael had got back home to see a missed call from the hair salon. He called the number back and found out that the lady that usually does his hair wasn't at work because she was sick. So, Michael had to go to the store and pick up a box of hairdye and he had to do it himself. He has dyed his hair on his own before, he just perfers to have someone do it.

While he was dying his hair, his glove somehow ripped and he got blue hairdye under his nails and on his hands. After washing his hair there were only white towels so he took one (it was his only choice) and dried his hair leaving blue stains on the fluffy, white, cotton. He had immediately made a mental note to hide the towel and replace it quickly.

He had to choose an outfit for the date but noticed that his clothes were slowly disappearing out of closet somehow.

Most likely Calum. He thought.

He had to settle on a black muscle tee and black jeans with his black boots and a green and black flannel. He wasn't taking Calum anywhere extravagent. 

He picked up his laptop to carry to the living room only to have the corner of the silver laptop hit the door, scratching it. Michael sighed when he saw the small dent on his laptop. He turned to close the door only to hit his arm on the door knob. He hissed in pain, already sensing that he will get a bruise.

He made his way to the couch and sat down with his laptop. Even though so much had happened in the morning, he can't help but feel like that got all of his bad luck out of the way for his date. He opened up his email seeing that Mr.Hood had sent something.

I added an extra hundred to your account. Maybe that can contribute to the date somehow.

Michael was very thankful that Mr. Hood was as sweet as Calum. He replied to the email before pulling up his bank account, making sure he had thought out the prices well. 

There were a few hours before Calum got home so he had time to stop at the store. He picked up some flowers that he thought Calum would like.

-

Calum had arrived home with a sigh. He set his bag down in his room. A vase caught his eye, it had pretty sunflowers in it. There was a card on his vanity with his name on it in Michael's messy- but cute- handwriting. 

Hey princess,

I'll be home around four to pick you up. Hopefully you'll be ready for our date by then?  It's something kinda small and comfortable. So wear something casual and warm.

Calum giggled softly. He hopped in the shower while thinking of what to wear.

Michael was a little nervous as he drove to Ashton's house to pick the boy up. He had been talking to Ashton for some time and Ashton offered to help. 

"Hey." Ashton climed into the truck with a smile.

"Hi." Michael greeted.

"You ready?"

Michael nodded as he began driving to a nearby store. By the time they were done and he dropped Ashton back home, it was time to pick up Calum. He took a deep breath before entering their house.

"Mike?" Calum called.

"Yeah?"

"Come here real quick?"

Michael entered his room. Calum was wearing a navy blue skirt with white hearts on it over stockings. He had a white tank top tucked into his skirt with a long, mustard yellow cardigan over it all. He had black docs on his feet.

"This look okay?" He finally looked up to Michael. When he did a gasp left him. "Mikey! You're hair is so pretty!"

Michael chuckled, "Glad you think so. You look stunning, as always."

Calum rolled his eyes.

"Are you ready, princess?" Michael asked.

Calum blushed and nodded, taking Michael's hand.

-

Michael drove them to a park. They got down and he carried a blanket and a bag. They helped each other spread out the blanket then sat down.

"This is so cute Mike!" Calum kissed his cheek.

Michael smiled as he took out the containers of food. The joked around as they ate. Calum was dying for dessert after their meal so Michael opened a container with brownies in it. Calum was quick to grab one.

"This is what Ash's mom makes!" Calum exclaimed. "How'd you get these?"

"Ashton helped me out on choosing the food."

"You're the best!" Calum jumped up and tackled him in a hug. He kissed all over Michael's face.

Michael laughed as he held Calum's waist. He kissed Calum softly, "Be my boyfriend?"

Calum nodded eagerly, "Of course, Mikey!"

Double update before 12. Hi guys! I love you all and we are all married bye. I like this chapter vv much

Q: Favorite colors?

A: I'm into pastel