the wolf boy...Harry Potter??

Shadow wolf

                                                           Chapter 1

    A female wolf trotted back to her den she had gave birth to four pups two females and two males but in total she had five the fifth wasn't completely human nor completely wolf but both also not hers she found him one day in the forest all alone, she looked at her pups fondly the human like one with a strange symbol on his forehead not a lightning bolt but something else that the wolf didn't know "wake up my little ones" the wolf spoke through their minds the human pup got up first "I'm hungry mother" he said his brothers and sisters agreed " the pack just came from hunting your father should be here soon''  wolf said eying the entrance a small growl sound "oh stop that Shadow Wolf" the mother said to the half human wolf "but rose fern bit me" Shadow Wolf said  his brothers glared at him "your no fun Shadow Wolf" gray moon said "yeah" said dark streak  even little star runner nodded  shadow wolf  sighed "now how are my children" a male voice sounded it was  moon striker the bravest wolf next to their alpha "father" the pups rushed up to him  "did you get us anything"  star runner asks " yes there is deer to eat today" Striker said while they ate striker spoke to sky dancer " you know shadow wolf will eventually  have to leave us" striker said "well of course" sky dancer says but striker shook his head "there will be a time where he will choose man over us" striker says sky dancer sighed " I guess we can't help that".

    "shadow wolf don't go too far" sky dancer called out "mom I'm old enough to go out on my own just like my brothers and sisters" I say crawling away from the cave two years ago I had my first switch to human form instead of upright position I was on my hands and feet. I watched as the sun came up waiting for the moment to run, I ran towards the forest away from the mountains quietly I stalk forward making sure that the rabbit didn't hear me but before I could pounce strange loud noises scared it away curios I fallowed the noise further into the woods shifting to human form  I hid behind some bushes man that's what those shapes that were moving this way they came to a clearer view there were three a tall man, and two small man, I watched as strange light appeared at the tall man's hand making some noise the other two pulled out sticks I watched as more strange light appeared this time out of the sticks, I moved forward still keeping out of sight watching and watching until the tall man turned to me and looked straight into my eyes ,black that's what color his eyes looked against pale skin so was his fur on top of his head strange I thought the man stepped forward moving towards me I moved backwards until I had enough room I ran back towards the mountains wondering what they were doing here shifting back to wolf form I called out to my siblings "where are you" rose fern called out "I'm near the den" I called back waiting for them each one managed to catch some type of food " hey I saw man today'' they looked shocked "be glad you're still alive" star runner said she actually grew into her size she was almost as big as our father striker "I think their making camp out in the forest" I say gray moon snorted "just stay away from them" he said I nodded, that night as I slept my dreams were all about those  eyes what did he want out of this place?..... Every day I would go out and watch them they did every strange things sometimes things appeared that weren't there before sometimes the tall man would leave and wouldn't come back till the next day, this time he didn't return for a month, one day I was curios enough that I approached them of course I was in my human form I startled the female and the young male they gave startled shouts by the time I came close enough the tall man appeared out of nowhere looking at them with confusion, with a small shake of my head I crept to the tall man the closer I got the better of a smell I got off of him....

Severus's P.O.V

Severus Snape the potions master was in total confusion he has been told that Harry Potter was here in the mountains, but all he got were wolves until two nights ago when a boy with green emerald eyes and messy black hair, appeared except for the fact that he walked like an animal as if he himself was an animal. I looked down at him as he approached me sniffing around me then coming even closer we almost touched Mrs. Granger and Mr. Weasly looked totally startled, I looked back at the boy "what is your name" I say but he didn't seem to hear me instead started to lick my hand "stop" I say calmly but with a firm voice he started to make whining noises like being caught doing something wrong I reached to grab his arm but his growl stopped me such a feral sound  like one of an animal I looked at him once more "would you like to come with us to Hogwarts?" I ask hopping the boy would say yes or give an acknowledgement on what I said the boy made a strange huff noise and just starred up at me like he had no clue or understanding of what I said, sighing i just took his hand ignoring the growl and apparated back to Hogwarts.

As soon as we entered Hogwarts though the boy started to run towards the building like a mad animal, "Potter!" i yell but he doesn't stop the main door to the school was wide open as if someone opened it for us and i knew who that would have been. Dumbledore that old psycho man who thought that he could get away with everything, but i figured out that there was something going on when i first heard of Potter's disappearance. Though i went along with everything i still tried my best to help students who get hurt by him. i saw something magnificent harry in mid run turned into a huge black wolf with red eyes i knew they where red because he stopped and turned his head to glance at me before heading into the school, moments later there were the sounds of screaming.