Immaculate Misconception

MOTIONLESS IN WHITE CONCERT!
JUNE 23RD IN VIRGINIA BEACH!

I looked carefully at the post. No, they can't be coming here.

I can't see Ryan... It'll be too much. I can't see the guys either, they'd just remind me of Ryan.

Goddammit! Sometimes I wish I never dated Ryan before. He turned into a dick. And his friends were nice but reminded me of him too much!

I hate this, I really do.

"Um, Clarissa? Hello? You there?" I popped back into reality when my co-worker, Angie asked. I shook my head.

"I'm here Ange." I replied. She crossed her arms.

"Are you going to see Motionless In White?" She asked excitedly, hoping onto the counter. I leaned against the other counter.

"Honestly, no."

"Aw! Come on! Why not?" She frowned.

"I just don't want to go. I'm not going," I say sternly." And I don't like them that much." She gasped.

"You don't like MIW?" Oh, here we go. Fangirl moment for her." They are the best band ever! What's you're favorite band? Hm?" I glared at her.

"Falling In Reverse. You already knew that." I went back to the cash register as a costumer came and ordered a latte.

Oh, I never introduced myself.

Hi. I'm Clarissa Lune. I am 21 years old, and I work at a Starbucks here in Virginia Beach. I have brown eyes, and my hair is curly and colorful. I'm really not all that pretty, I guess I'm average. But I'm not that interesting, just your typical heart broken girl.

Anyways, this is my life. This is the story on how I met up with my ex. And fell in love.

Again.

\/\/\/

5 reads for next chapter? :D