Ross' Awakening

The Family Is Still Waiting For The Surgery To Be Done. Riker Shows Up. The Next thing You Know, The Surgery Rooms Doors Opened And The Surgeon Steps Out To Talk To Us.

Surgeon: Are You The Lynch's?

"Yes" The Family Replied.

Nash: Is He Ok?

"Yes, The Surgery Was A Success!" The Surgeon Replied. The Family Jumped With Joy Was Relieved. The Next Thing They Saw Was The Nurses Pulling Ross Out Of The Room And Into A Room Where He Can Rest. Would You Like To See Him? the Surgeon Asks, "Yes" Replied The Family.

The Family Enters The Room And It Was Quiet For At Least 10 Minutes. They Were Waiting For Ross To Wake Up. Riker And Rocky Said That They Wanted To Go To The Hospital Cafeteria And Stormy And Rydell Wanted To Join In. All Except Nash Got Up. Rydell Was The Last One Out The Door, But Before She Went And Turned Around To Nash And Said "You Coming?" And Nash Replied With "Umm.... I Think That I Should Just Stay Here." "Ok Then, We'll Be Back" Rydell Said While Leaving.

Nash Walks Over To Ross And Instantly Falls To His Knees, He Grabs Ross' Hand And Holds It Tight. Nash Couldn't Help But Cry.... "I'm Sorry...." Nash Is Now Holding Ross' Hand Even Tighter, "I'm So Sorry...." Nash Said. Then Out Of Nowhere, Ross Wakes Up! And Nash Hugs Him. They Hugged So Tight, So Right, It Felt As If They Could Stay Hugging For All Of Eternity. Then, When Nash Pulls Away, Ross Grabs His Hand "Wait" Ross Said. He Puts His Other Hand Behind Nash's Head And Pulls Him Closer. The Family Came From The Cafeteria And Look Through The Window. Then, They Share A Kiss, But Not Just Any Kiss, A Kiss That Was So Passionate, So Wonderful, They Wanted It To Last Forever. They Then Start Making Out With Love, And Passion. A Nurse Walking By Stopped And Her Jaw Flew Open From Seeing That, Then She Went On Her Way. After 2 Minutes Passed And They Were Still Making Out, Nash Pulls Away. He Starts To Cry.

Ross: Whats Wrong?

Nash: I'm Sorry.

Ross: No No No No, I Was Being Stupid! You Didn't Do Anything Wrong.

Ross Is Now Starting To Cry With Him, "If Anything Its My Fault Because I Didn't Want To Accept Myself For Who I Am!" Ross Said. The Family Is Now Walking In And He Cries Harder. He's Covering His Face From The Embarrassment He Felt. His Face Turned Red From Crying. They All Decided That They Should All Talk To Him One By One. So Everybody Except Stormy Left.

Stormy: Honey, It's Okay!

Ross: No It's Not! Dads Probably Never Gonna Look At Me Again!

Stormy: Ross, Please, Just Calm Down.

Ross: I'm Sorry! It's Just Too Much.... Seeing You All At Once Just Makes Me Cry....

Stormy: I Know Honey.... I Know....

The Doctor Then Came In With A Man Who Had A Clipboard And A Pen. "Whats This?" Said Stormy. "Mrs. Lynch, This Man Would Like To Have A Word Alone With Ross." Said The Doctor. Stormy Hesitates, Then Says "Very Well." Then Her And The Doctor Left The Room.