Chapter 3

Quinn slumped down in her choir room chair, feeling like the words slut and prego were written all over her. She was the first to arrive for glee today because she figured that maybe singing would help her problems vanish for around three minutes.

Ring...

Everyone started piling into the choir room Santana and Britt hand in hand, and Kurt and Blaine side by side.

Quinn felt discussed by all the PDA in the room.

When Finn entered, all Quinn could do was turn around and hope that the silent treatment was the best thing to do.

"All right class!" Mr Shue boomed as he walked into the room. "This weeks lesson is Rumors." He said as he wrote it on the board. "It's a classic album by Fleetwood Mac. Written as the band was breaking apart, to keep it together."

"Dad." Rachel blurted out. "Is this necessary?"

"Actually Rachel it is. As some of you are aware. Ms. Sylvester bad rebooted the Muckraker and instead of it being filled facts... It's filled with Rumors. " Mr Shue informed holding up a newspaper. "Most of the rumors have to do with us. For example...

Quinn interrupted. "Mr Shue none of us will believe any of these." Quinn said wishing that Jacob Ben Israel didn't write one on her. But she wasn't going to think about it.

All of a sudden there was a loud bang from the doorway. Everyone looked up to see a pile of Muckrakers at the door. Not worried about what they would say, everyone grabbed a copy. Santana was the first one to lose it.

"This is your fault!" Santana screamed at Brittany. "You told everyone that I play for 'another team' on your stupid melted cheese show!"

"But you do play on another team, you just joined the Cherrios."

"And you couldn't think of any other way to say that." Santana spat flailing her arms in the air.

Quinn flipped thorough the pages of the newspaper to see a giant article.

Quinn Slut Sylvester!

New sources tell us that Quinn Sylvester is in trouble.

All of our research shows that Quinn Sylvester has one in the oven.

Unnamed sources tell us that Quinn has known for a full month!

Looks like the Cherrios are going to need a new head cheerleader because her cheerleading uniform for much longer!

-JBI

Quinn looked at the page in disbelief. Was this actually happening to her? She charged out of the chior room and went to the nearest bathroom.... She just sat there, in one of the stalls and cried... Hoping this nightmare would end soon.

_______________________________

Brittany went to Santana and say next to her.

"Get away from me." Santana ordered.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are...." Britt responded looking Santana in the eyes.

"I don't get it... Why are you helping me? Your mom will hate me- and you.." Santana said with tears in her eyes.

"Well I came out to her already." Britt said taking her hand. "Well kind of... Lord Tubbington told her that I was bi. But she was okay with it."

"I am not coming out." Santana resolved walking away from Britt up to her dad and hugged him.

Brittany felt like her world was crumbling in front of her.

_______________________________

Ring...